Chapter 11

Play the song👆🏼
#thirteenreasonswhyseason2

The gang were over at ichiraku's ramen restaurant celebrating there last papers and the end of there exams.
"To us"naruto cheered.

"To us"the gang responded.

"Excuse me please"sakura said leaving her seat.

"She's been acting really strange this past few days"Hinata said.

"Very strange"ino added.

"I'll go check up on her"a worried Naruto said standing up.

"Leave It naruto,she wants to be alone,that's why she left"Sasuke coldly remarks.
****************************
*at a park across the restaurant*
Sakura couldn't take it anymore,she's been holding all of it in for so long and it hurt.She's never been through so much heartache.
Flashback
Tsunade wept and wailed,She was crying her eyes out.
"W-what s-shall we tell her,dear?"The woman said in between sobs.

"I'm afraid she'll have a another panic attack just like when she heard about her grandmother's death"A worried Kizashi responded,holding back his tears.

"No,we won't tell her or else we might loose our daughter.I can't go through it again,she almost died back then.I can't go through loosing my father and daughter all at once,I'm not that strong dear" a terrified Tsunade said breaking into heavier sobs.

"We have to,believe me it'll be worse if she finds out later"Her husband stated.

"No,if you tell her i swear I'll hurt myself,I'm not that strong.I won't be able to handle it.She was just six when she had that attack and she ended up spending more than half of that year in a coma.I can't,I can't do it.I can't go through with it"Tsunade says in sobs.

"Tsunade I beg of you,she deserves to know" he states trying to make her understand.

"Kizashi not now maybe later.We promised each other that we'll make sure that Sakura doesn't go through all that pain again.My poor daughter"Tsunade ends in sobs.

Her husband embraced her and agreed to her request.Tsunade wasn't in any condition to face anything more than her father's death and he feared for his daughter's life.
The couple both in sorrow we're oblivious of there daughter's presence who watched the whole scene.
End of flashback

She was broken inside,She loved her old man and it hurt more that they wanted to hide all of it from her.That pained her the most,that was the secret of her life.The fact that her parents treat her like a fragile helpless little thing.

That wasn't the only thing they've hid from her. Apparently,he had been in a coma for two months and they kept it all a secret from her but the walls speak,she found it all out on her own and kept the revelation secret.
She's spent the last few weeks crying herself to sleep,hearing her mother weep and cry every single night for the past month about his condition also triggered her.
She felt like a burden,she felt useless and felt like a nuisance.
It hurt,it pained her and it was slowly killing her.
She stood up from the park bench,her head and mind clouded with all those hurtful thoughts as she crossed the street.Her mind was not in it's right state causing her not to hear the truck that was coming at full speed.

The truck honked and honked but it was of no use,she was like a walking zombie.The truck couldn't stop,it was moving to fast.

"Sakura move"was the last thing she heard before the accident happened.

"S-sasuke"She could barely say,her body was numb.The ambulance siren was all she could hear and the last thing she saw his face before blacking out.
*********************
*at the hospital*
The hospital was filled with all of Sakura's loved ones including Mr and Mrs Uzumaki, Mrs Uchiha and Itachi.Basically everyone was there to support the Haruno's.
The waiting room's atmosphere was thick and tense,silence filled each and every corner,the only sound that could be heard was that of the heavy rain pouring outside.
"Dear,do you think our little girl will make it"Tsunade uttered whimpering turning all heads and attention towards herself.