*Chapter 32: Can't keep my hands to myself

Start from the beginning

"I should let you take your shower," he finally interrupted your kisses with a husky voice, chest heaving up and down rapidly before he placed one last peck on your lips and left you with a teasing wink.

What the heck. He can't just... and then...

You were left alone in the bathroom, completely flustered, trying to understand what had just happened, a bright smile rising on your lips.

During the next days, these type of actions happened more and more often. Jimin kept on surprising you, pulling you randomly into empty hallways, practice rooms, studios or even closets, attacking you with his addicting and poisonous lips.

"Jimin," you sighed, trying to stop him. "We have to set up some rules. Set things clear," you mumbled in between your kisses. "Mhm," he hummed absently, continuing to move his soft lips against yours. "Jimin, I'm serious," you said and gently pushed him away.
He pouted and looked at you in disappointment. "Okay. But let's make it quick. I don't have much time left until practice and I'd like to spend it differently than talking..." You rolled your eyes and chuckled, "You perv...".

"Should we tell the others or not?" you asked finally, gaining your composure, still trying to catch your breath. Jimin frowned slightly at your question, not approving the idea of hiding something from his members. "Nobody has found out yet," he stated calmly, looking blankly past you as he was lost in his thoughts. Biting his plump lips, he finally shook his head. "No. It already caused too much drama and there's the contract. Let's keep it to ourselves for the moment. That will force us to be more careful in general."
You nodded silently, taking one of his hands in yours, squeezing it lightly. You knew he wouldn't be completely comfortable hiding something like this from the others. 

"Okay. So no kissing or touching in front of the others," you clarified and he laughed silently to himself, shaking his head. "I got it, don't worry."
You weren't so sure about that, but you just shook your head with a smile.

"Okay... So are we done here?" he asked, smiling with an impatient glint in his eyes.

You nodded with a laugh and he didn't waste a second, his hands finding your waist to pull you closer to him. You melted against his lips. As much as you teased him for being so impatient, you felt the exact same way. You couldn't keep your hands to yourself.

Following your rule, you'd secretly meet up, hiding from the others that you were actually seeing each other. You acted like a couple, just that you weren't one. This went on until your album dropped.

You hadn't shown the entire album to any of the members of Bangtan. You had wanted them to discover it with everyone else. So, the evening your album dropped you all sat down in the living room and the boys turned the speakers up to listen to all of the songs and watch the MVs together with you.
Everyone was pretty excited since they all had a song with you on your album and hadn't seen the finished music videos from each of them.

You were very proud of your album, it had turned out even better than what you had hoped and you loved each and every song. You proceeded to watch the music videos and everyone stared at the screen, including yourself. You hadn't seen the finished product either.

"Wahhh" "Taeeeehyungiee" "Y/N and Hoseok ! Moves on point!" , "Worldwide handsome" "Daeback!" "Damn."

Everybody commented and complimented each other until there were no more music videos to watch. "You did really well Y/N!" Namjoon stated and patted your back in recognition. "Thank you" you smiled, "Thank you all for your help, this album wouldn't have been the same without you," you said with a grateful smile. Not just the album, but everything wouldn't have been the same without them. As you watched them all sitting together with you, you couldn't help but feel utterly grateful for their presence in your life. They had become your family over the last months and you couldn't imagine living without them. 

"Awwww, Y/N," Jin laughed softly and hugged you as soon as he saw your touched and teary-eyed expression.
"Let's listen to the other songs though! I haven't heard any of them since Y/N didn't want us too," Hoseok exclaimed and started to play your solo songs. Namjoon and Yoongi already knew a few of the songs, since they had helped you with producing, but the others hadn't heard them. Can't Fall In Love Without You was the next song to be played and you noticed how Yoongi looked in your direction with an intrigued expression. He didn't know that Jimin and you had made up again and was therefore rightfully curious. And Jimin didn't know just how much he meant to you. You nervously bit your lip, would they catch on?

"Oh, Yoongi-hyung! I didn't know you produced one of the solo songs!" Jungkook said as he saw the title of the song. "Y/N asked me for help on this one," he smiled softly, making eye contact with you.

You looked around nervously, waiting for the boys' verdict.

"Wow. It's quite emotional," Namjoon stated while moving his head to the song. "Goosebumps," Hoseok mumbled while shaking his arms with a tiny laugh, making you smile.

When the chorus came, you could feel Jimin's gaze on you. You didn't dare to look in his direction. 

Your eyes looked at Yoongi, hoping to find some support in him. His gaze wandered to you and then to Jimin before a sly smile rose on his lips. He leaned back with a chuckle, crossing his arms behind his head, completely relaxed into the couch cushions. What did he see? ...You are such a coward. Jimin won't kill you. Just look at him.

"I think I'll go to sleep now. I have a full schedule tomorrow..." you said slowly and stood up under protest. "Oh come on! We have to celebrate your album!" Taehyung pouted. "Next weekend! Promise," you said with a grin and they all agreed. All except for Jimin. He seemed somewhere else with his mind. Absent. Silent. Serious.

You waved the boys goodbye and made your way to your bedroom. Sliding comfortably into your blanket, you rested your head on your pillow and closed your eyes. But there was no way you would sleep after that. Your mind was restless. Asking questions. Nervous.

Your eyes darted open when your door slowly creaked open and closed again.

A figure approached your bed, moving silently through the dark room.

You sat up and tried to see who had entered, heart beating quicker by the second. Your eyes were struggling to adjust to the lack of light, revealing only a silhouette to you. The male reached his hands out for your face, cupping it gently before planting a soft kiss on your lips.

Jimin.

Unmistakably. Jimin.

His masculine scent enveloped you as he slowly leaned more and more forward, never breaking the soft kiss, making you fall back on your mattress. Supported by his forearms, he hovered over you, eyes searching for yours in the dark. "Why didn't you tell me?" he whispered lowly, his voice tender. "Why make me wait?"

"I was hurting Jimin. I wasn't ready to show you how vulnerable you make me," you murmured, turning your face away from his to avoid his gaze. "Hey," he mumbled tenderly, fingers gently holding your jaw to redirect your eyes to his, "look at me," he said softly, letting himself fall down next to you to take you in his arms. 

"You mean a lot to me. Probably more than I even know," he muttered, eyes travelling over your face, making your heart flutter with his words. "What you sang... I felt the same way," he added slowly, tightening his embrace before he placed a kiss on your forehead.  You buried your head in his chest, embracing his warmth and care with a satisfying hum. 

Like that you fell asleep. Sleeping calmly in his arms, listening to the soothing melody of his heart beating.