Chapter 36:Truth or dare

Start from the beginning

" Antonio is extremely angry, if you try to talk to him in this state he might hurt you"he said and I tried to release my hand from his iron grip.

"Roberto let me go. How long will I have to watch him like this, I can't bare it" I said and he pulled me to a hug.

"I know cupcake but let him cool down first" he said then kissed my hair but I shook my head into his chest as his huge arms wrapped around my small frame.

"At least let me try to clam him down" I said as I pulled away.

"OK, but if he gets out of control I'm coming up there" Roberto said and I nodded.

I particularly ran up the stairs. I started looking for him in his room but he wasn't there, I searched almost all the places he would be but then it hit me. When he was angry he always went to the gym, if sketching or instruments didn't work to calm him.

I walked to the gym and found he was indeed there. He was punching a dummy. I stared at him for a moment. He either didn't know I was there or chose to ignore me which he never, no matter how angry does.

He suddenly dropped to the ground getting another paralyzing attack but I didn't go to help him up because he would have been even more angry. I put a hand on my mouth to muffle my sobs as I watched as his body stayed limp on the cold ground. After about six minutes he regained his strength and stood up and continued hitting the dummy with more force.

"I fucking hate this" he said then punched the dummy so hard it's head fell off making me gasp and Antonio turned to me.

"Antonio" I said as his chest rose and dropped as he breathed heavily.

"What do you want" he asked rudely.

"I wanted to talk" I said still standing near a wall.

"I don't want to fucking talk to you"he said making me flinch at his tone.

" Antonio I'm your Queen and I know you. You don't want to talk about it because you think I will break down in front of you but I won't, I promise "I said as he walked towards me with a deadly look.

" what did you say "he asked as he came right in front of me and harshly gabbed my arms.

" Antonio you need to talk to someone-"I said then cut myself off when he tightened his grip and I let out a scream.

"Do I look like a fucking five year old to share all my problems with you, why can't you fucking leave me alone" he said staring at me right in the face and I saw something flash in his eyes, anger maybe.

"Antonio you are hurting me-" I said trying to push him away but he was huge toweling over me and I was weak compared to him. Never had Antonio spoken to me so rudely and it hurt to see this side of him.

"Should I care. You followed me here, you refused to leave me alone what do you want" he asked half shouting and I began shivering with fear my whole body began shaking.

"I'm-i-i'm-so-so-sorry" I shuttered as tears began to run down my face and his gaze softened as if realizing what he had done. the one thing Antonio never wanted me to do was be scared of him.

"I'm sorry kitten-" he started then let go of me and I slowly sat to the ground and hugged my legs.

"I didn't mean to upset I just wanted to talk, I'm sorry" I said as I continued to cry.

I felt him go around me. He sat behind me,hugging me from behind. When I looked up from my legs, he pulled my waist towards him. His legs were around mine,I let out a breath as he held me tightly.

"I'm sorry kitten. I don't know why I let my anger get the better of me. I didn't mean to hurt you please don't cry" he said as I placed my head on his chest.