Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose

Start from the beginning

Maybe it's for the male photoshoot so it didn't bother me that much. I caught a glimpse of his face though, he's kind of handsome even if I couldn't get a clearer picture of him.

For my last photoshoot, the stylist going all out for this one, they're styling my hair and doing my makeup with twice efforts as my first two. I never doubted them as I looked dazzling, yep I praised myself again and I'm not ashamed.

I walked back onto the set and the props were changed, Now there's a sofa in the middle. The director called me and I went to him, probably the last briefing for the shoot.
"Alright Rosé, this will be the last set and although we told you this will be your solo photoshoot but we have a change of plan, one of our male model will do this last shoot with you" The director said and I widened my eyes. "M-Male model?" I asked and the director nodded before waving his hand at someone.

In no time someone joined us and surprised myself as the person was the guy from before back at the dressing room. "I want you to meet Kim Taehyung. Kim Taehyung this is Park Rosé." The director introduced me to him and he just bowed his head a bit as his expression remained serious.

The longer I looked at his complexion, the more I realized how much of a hot man he is, after seeing tons of hot and intimidating males... he's exceptional, I never saw someone for the first time like this and he oozes with sex appeal, making me feel uneasy...

So the director wanted me to shoot this next one with him. He showed me sets of pose he wanted me and this guy, Taehyung, to do while on the sofa and goodness me this poses seemed so intimate...

For the first pose, I placed my knees on the sofa as I kneel down a bit and Taehyung without saying anything sat down next to me. In no time he casually wrapped his arm around my waist as he rests his cheek on my shoulder.

His lips were dangerously very close to the surface of my neck. I had no idea why he's very calm when he's doing this because clearly I'm not...

My heart paced fast as I could feel his hot breath collided on my neck and unknowingly made my breath hitched for a moment.

I barely able to pose for the photo. I stared at the camera while I could feel his arm tightened around my waist but he didn't even mutter a single word.

Then the director asked me to do eyes contacts with him which probably not a good idea, considering how this Taehyung guy easily made my insides tingling with lust, but I had to do it.

So I looked down hesitantly and surprisingly he already looked up to me and our eyes met. His dark orbs stared deep into my soul as I gulped lightly. Without knowing why, my eyes dropped down slowly and landed on his lips. Such kissable lips. I wonder how it taste...

"Where are you looking at?" I heard him spoke, his voice was very deep and very husky and very very hot... I looked up to his eyes before mouthing 'sorry' to him but he remained silent.

After a few rounds of photos snapped, we needed to do one last pose before ending the session. The sofa was now removed leaving an empty white set.

I was standing next to him after the director told him something. "Alright ready!" The director said and quickly I turned my body around facing him before my eyes widened as he dropped his robe over his shoulder, exposing his well-toned chest and his back.
Is this fucking director trying to kill me!?
I remained still as I didn't know what to do. And to make it worse he's now standing inch away from me, with his chest exposed for my eyes to see. I looked down to the floor as I bit my lower lip. I admit... I'm getting soaked down there... his heat intermingling with mine and his aura filled with lust as much as mine...

Shaking everything I thought, I looked up and just wanna get this done before I do something reckless and stupid. "Alright Rosé, place your hands on his nape and pose like as if you two are going to kiss" The director said his order and I just cursed him and his families' generations mentally. Does he even realize how wet I am at that moment!?