I stared into the boring blue sky of Halcyon, how come the most dangerous group is located here in Halcyon.

Apparently Halcyon is too much of a peaceful place, At least Numbis was full of criminals, the placed my father and I live is too peaceful, there's rarely crimes. I sighed at the bothering thought, I snapped, I quickly grabbed a glass cup broke it, my arm was in the way so it started to bleed. I  hissed as I felt the sharp edges trespassing into my skin.

I looked at it, and rolled my and walked to the bathroom, I roughly took out the broken glass from my skin, I didn't hiss, only inhaled sharply. I cleaned my wound and soon looked at myself in the mirror, ‘Not enough excitement.’ I thought to myself.

This village was making me go insane to the extreme. I didn't noticed but the Sun has already set, I sighed as I walked to my bed to grab my phone, plugging it to a speaker. I started to play, “Ultraviolet”. I sighed once again taking out my pistol, and grabbing a bottle of vodka.

I let the cold and fresh toxic enter my system along with a soda.

My mind and body losing its own control, my fingers moving around like a psychopath, but this helped me relief stress.

°°°

“And who is that?” asked Noctis rudely crossing his arms, The king just glanced at his son in a stern way. King Regis then threw the file on the table. Noctis sighed and opened the file.

(Name) (Surname)
Age: 21
Height: --
Hair Color: --
Eye Color: --
Weapons: Two-In-One Sword; Hookswords; Samurai Sword

Member of TORN.

Many more details were revealed in the file, but that was too much for Noctis to read.

King Regis walked in circles in the room, “Hopefully, she'll get my message and accept to come.” he stated, Noctis looked around the file, “But she's from Numbis, that's far away, father.” Noctis responded.

King Regis exhaled, “She was born in Numbis, now she's living in Halcyon, most peaceful village.” he responded slightly annoyed.

Noctis sighed in defeat, “Fine, we'll see how good she is.”

A chuckle was heard from Gladiolus, “A two in one sword looks kind of a trick.” Gladiolus started, Noctis furrowed his eyebrows looking at her file. “Hopefully she knows what to do with them.” he added. Prompto laughed, and shoved himself into the conversation, “Does it have a picture?” asked Prompto with full curiosity. Noctis shook his head in disagreement. Ignis sighed at the nosey ‘Wo’Men.

°°°

I walked down the hallway annoyingly. My father called me down, again.

“You called me, father?” there were two bodyguards standing on each side of the door. I tilted my head in curiosity. I looked at my father. “Yes, (Name) I want you to do this mission for me.” my father explained. I sighed. I just finished a mission already. This is the problem with my father. “What is it?” a sigh escaped his lips. “It's for King Regis.” my face remained stiff.

“No”

“(Name), you're the best in TORN.”

“I refuse.”

“Do it or you're –”

“Or what? You're going to threaten me with your same words?” I looked at my father in a stern way.