VII • Sephiroth { 1/2 }

"Pretend"

Warning: Explicit Language, Heartbreak

×××

I was walking around the field. I need my space. Tears roughly falling down.
- (Part 2.)

×××

Sephiroth was staring at the city.

"Just pretend you don't like her." Genesis said.

"And will that work?" Sephiroth asked.

"It should." Genesis said. Sephiroth nodded. Yes, it's true Sephiroth had his blood rushing through his heart roughly and pumping too, while thinking of (Name).

But he didn't want to get himself hurt. He shouldn't trust anyone. He was cold. He was deadly. Everyone is scared of him. Buy not (Name) was not.

×××

(Name) walked towards Sephiroth, softly grabbing his arm. He roughly moved away. (Name)'s eyes started to show worry.

"Sephiroth, I lo --"

"No!" He yelled. (Name) walked towards him and she looked down.

"Just know that... I love you." she smiled. Yes, she was hurt but she still loved him.

"I don't." he didn't look at her. "Leave me alone!" He said, still not looking at her.

Tears streaming down her cheek. She grabbed her little knife. She placed the blade on her palm and closed it. she roughly moved the knife on her closed palm.

She grunted looking at him. Blood dripping to the ground. She opened her palm and softly dragged her hand against Sephiroth's face.

Minutes passed, he still didn't react. She slowly backed away.

"I love you." she said slowly walking away.

×××

Both (Name) and Kadaj were at an edge of a cliff.

"We made a deal... Didn't we?" Kadaj said leaning towards (Name). She nodded softly.

"I said if he doesn't love you back, you'll sacrifice yourself for him..." she nodded again "And if he did, nothing would've happened, Right my pure (Name)?" Kadaj asked. She nodded once again.

"Understood." She said.

(Name) slowly walked towards the edge.

She jumped.

She closed her eyes. Only thing in her mind was him. Her love. Sephiroth.

[ A/N: I'll do a Part 2. If you only smash the vote button. - Christina ]