VII • Reno

[ A/N- please vote and comment ]

Warning: None

"Sunburn"

Summary: Reno met (Name) in a apartment he was subletting, she got in a car crash.
-

I was walking to my car, I checked the time 7:56pm it read. I came across Xavier.

"Congratulations" he said

"Thank you, I didn't know Dr. Will -"

"No, I have a offer in Delaware, life's great" he interrupted

"Great."

"It's fine" he said while getting in his car. I got in and started to call Charlie.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, but I'm on my way." I said while driving.

"Oh, it's fine your date is late too."

"Oh okay, but guess what? I got the attending position... I'm staying in Midgar!"

"Yes! Congrats. See you soon."

"Okay bye" I hung up and smiled and turned up the radio. I heard a truck honk, I immediately looked up the truck was running towards me. I froze, my mind was racing.

***

"Well, the couple worked a lot to make the home more... you know."

"I said I wanted something furnished." Reno said to the woman.

"Well, it is furnished."

"Umm, Where's the couch?" he sighed and walked out.

After looking at a few more apartments, Reno saw a pink paper flying around with the wind, first it hit his leg, he threw it, then it hit his face, he frustratedly took it out of his face, and looked at the paper, it was a sublet. He got curious and turned around, the apartment was directly in front of him, he walked towards the building. The woman looked at him,

"Well, uh Reno no." She chased after "we can't -" she sighed "Alright fine" Moments later after talking on the phone...

"Well, they said that the woman got into some kind of accident they didn't want to talk about it." said the woman. Reno sat down on the couch and relaxed.

"I like the couch" he sighed out. The woman looked at him and nodded.

"Nice couch"

***

Reno opened a can of beer looking at the TV watching videos of his ex lover. Obviously he wasn't over her. He looked around no beer near by, he decided to get up and got to the refrigerator and grabbed another one, he walked back halfway through the living room he opened and immediately screamed seeing a girl in front of him, she screamed also. She had (H/L), (H/C) hair, girl with (E/C) and her height was about (H = height).

"Who are you? What are you doing in my apartment?" she asked.

"I live here"

"You can't live this is my apartment. How did you get in here, this is my things" she said worryingly.

"What's your name?" Reno asked. The (H/C) haired looked around and saw a frame on the wall that said (Name).

"(Name)... My name is (Name)." Reno looked behind him and saw the frame

"No, you had to look at it."

"I think I know what my name is."

"You think?" he said, she looked around and saw a lot of mess on her coffee table.

"Why do you have such mess on my coffee table?" she looked at him madly "I don't care who you are, you're going to clean that up" she ran into the kitchen, Reno followed.

"Wait, why are you here?" no response, no one was in the kitchen.

After days Reno decided to communicate with the sprit,

"Sprit, if you're here...show yourself." Reno said

***

Reno helped (Name) finding her body in the hospital. Both were supposed to meet for a date, but the accident happened. Once (Name) woke up from her comma. She didn't recognize Reno. He sadly looked at her and slowly backed away...he turned and walked away, he glanced at her one more time and left.

***

Reno was looking around (Name)'s apartment. He went through the hallway and walked to the kitchen. He heard footsteps. He turned around

"I'm sorry I was just leaving" he started to walk away.

"Wait" she said. He stopped and looked at her. (Name) was looking around.

"I need the key. I need the key back." she hesitated. He nodded and reached out he arm to hand her the key. She kept looking at him.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" she asked.

"Only in your dreams (Nickname)" she looked and him, she finally grabbed the key. Suddenly flashbacks of each other when through her mind.

"Reno?" she asked

"Yes" Reno said relieved and pulled her into a hug.

[A/N: I do not own "Just Like Heaven"]