13

jihoon kicked the door open and threw his his book bag at his tv, causing it to fall backwards.

jihoon usually didn't go to his own apartment and would always stay with soonyoung but today was different.

he stomped towards his room, only to punch everything in front of him.

he crawled towards his bed and starred out towards his wall before tears streamed his face.

'I FUCKING HATE MYSELF!' he yelled as he ripped his fishnets and skirt in anger.

he looked towards himself with disgust as he cried even harder, raging as he removed his clothes and changed out of his now ripped skirt and fishnets to shorts.

he held his phone as he noticed the many notifications on his instagram. it was really unusual to get so much as he slid his phone and opened the app.

softjihoon:
(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)welcome to my account!

recent(two attachments)

got these two new outfits a while ago! kinda like them or

got these two new outfits a while ago! kinda like them or ... whateva :P
201 likes
103 comments
uwudoodles: ew. what's wrong with you.... faggot
xoxomuah!: oh my god, aren't u a guy????
bubblymay: gross 🤮🤮
softtao: okay but what are you wearing? you do know that's for girls right? i didn't know i went to college with a ABSOLUTE fag??
greenteav: ^
hannie: 😍😍
hannie: why are all these ppl commenting for?? don't listen to them! they're horrible sjkkskskdkdd
minsuwoo: ugh what do you call this?😬
cheolcoups: ^ a style you dumb fuck
cheolcoups: idk why all these random people are commenting jihoon.... like??? how did they find you
taylordudes: SLUT!!
kuntun: ew u should deactivate skfkksofososokd

tears started to swell jihoons eyes as he shut his phone off.

today was one of those days where jihoon was just upset with everyone and everything.

he would kick and punch everything in his sight. he got upset with all his professors and went to his music room and noticed all these messages written on the window like "queer" "fag" "disgusting" "sinful" in sharpie which ruined jihoon's mood.

he then got bullied for his outfit, (which happened often, but today was worse) someone stabbed him in the thigh with their computer charger and pushed him towards the floor.

to top it all off, he feel down on his way to soonyoung's so he decided to go to his own place.

he flopped on his bed and looked towards the ceiling as he slowly whispered to himself:

'if this is how my life is going to be, i don't want it anymore.'