10

jihoon's bottom lip trembled as he slammed soonyoung's door open, tears threatened to slip from his small eyes.

'baby?' he called out as jihoon stomped towards soonyoung before locking his arms and dragging him out the door.

'w-wait what are you doing! why are you crying? are you okay?' soonyoung gushed worryingly.

jihoon ignored his questions and slammed the door on his face as soonyoung was left on the floor, but how could someone so little have so much strength? soonyoung wasn't about to risk getting his head chopped off for asking.

'babyboy... that's my house...' he said nervously before crouching down to the "welcome home" mat

'jokes on you but i have a key under here' he smiled sheepishly as he lifted up the mat to find no key but a letter

"𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂 "𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖" Ψ(`∀'#)ノ" the sitcky note said as soonyoung groaned.

'he's so smart!' he yelled as he flopped on the floor, he laid there for a while before the cold gushed through his thin t shirt.

ah i should try to talk to him. he thought before standing up and knocking on the door.

'baby.' he called out through the door. 'what ever happened, you can tell me you know? i will comfort you' he cooed

he heard the sniffs through the door. 'y-you promise?'

'promise baby.' he said.

he heard the door unlocking as he pulled jihoon into a delicate hug, feeling jihoon's structure pretty well through his thin shirt. his thighs pressed against soonyoung's legs.

'let's go in now. it's cold, and once we are inside you have to promise me why you're sad.' he said as jihoon nodded.

-
next chap is a bit- funky- as an apology that this is so horrible and late- :(

also if u like markhyuck! i made a ff of them and posted it a while ago! go ahead and read/vote for me! thanks !

daddyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara