1

all the students were gathered in a meeting room for the first day of school.

jihoon found a seat nearest to the door so he could be the first one to leave. though he really didn't know anyone since he had moved to another school leaving all his old friends behind.

he watched as many kids filled the room, walking in as many starred at him, a bit surprised.

he shivered from the cold as the students opened the door, letting in the air.

he was wearing a tight waisted skirt which was fanned outwards and was a bright pink color.

he did enjoy crossdressing and it's not like it harmed anyone so he decided to full out wear dresses, skirts, and high thighs.

his legs were crossed as his hamstrings pressed against the cold chair. which would probably leave the patch of skin red since his skin was really sensitive.

someone sat next to him, looking towards the blonde before quickly adverting his eyes.

the taller had a bright red hair color, and crescent eyes. he was wearing skinny black jeans and a adidas top.

in all honest he looked hot and super attractive.

but jihoon didn't let the latter distract the latter and watched as the meeting started to go on, the head administrator went on about school rules as most students dozed off or went on their phones.

jihoon lost all his focus once he felt his skirt ride up him, looking towards his legs, he noticed the red hair boy had his hand underneath his skirt that fell mid thigh.

jihoon whispered. 'why the hell is your hand on my thigh?'

soonyoung smirked 'why the hell are you wearing a skirt? aren't you that type of person?'

jihoon batted his eyelash, leaning in a bit closer. his breath ghosted his lips.

'what if i am?' he asked teasingly before soonyoung gulped from nervousness.

'than maybe we should take this somewhere else?' he asked his voice deepening.

'anything for daddy' he said jokingly. but soonyoung took it way to seriously, because his hand removed itself from his thigh only to be on his wrist and dragged (more like yanked him) outside of the meeting room.

jihoon turning completely red since soonyoung basically flashed his pink panties infront of the whole school.

-

mhm u know this is going to be like those smut books with no plot 😎