9

'come sit on daddy's lap baby.' soonyoung said, his voice raspy as ever as jihoon gave an unsure nod.

he hopped off his chair and slowly walked towards the red head, taking a seat on his lap.

'w-why am i sitting on your lap' he asked nervously.

'why not? can my baby not sit on my lap?' he questioned, watching as pink crept upon jihoon's cheeks, scrunching his nose at his reply.

'i can sit on daddy's lap whenever daddy wants me too.' he replied innocently, rocking his hips against soonyoung's jeans, the friction caused the male's breath to hitch.

'oh you naughty boy, why are you such a tease?' his deep voice sending chills down jihoon's spine.(ik soonbaby has the squeakiest voice buh less pretend:/)

jihoon pouted cutely. 'im no tease' he whispered, leaning in to kiss soonyoung's lips.

soonyoung lightly chewed the blond's lips as his hand slide down his back, groping his ass through his shorts.

jihoon let out a soft moan against the kiss as his small hands gripped the latter's hair.

'baby, why don't you ride my thighs.' he hitched, kissing his neck as jihoon nodded, his face red as a tomato.

his hands traveled towards soonyoung's shoulder, gripping tightly as he bounced against the latter's erection, snapping his hips as well.

moans filled the room. the feeling of jihoon riding him felt so good. the way his thighs jiggled, and his butt bounced against soonyoung really got his member hard.

jihoon stopped and looked at the tent that was formed. he unzipped soonyoung's jeans and pulled them up to his knees before removing his boxers.

his dick flew up, slapping his chest as he hissed at the cold air.

jihoon blushed heavily as his petite hands reached his length, rubbing his thumb against soonyoung's slit, precum leaking from his dick.

jihoon leaned in and pressed his mouth against the latter's cock, taking it in and sucking.

groans could be heard as the red head gripped the bed sheets while his left hand pressed the latter's neck.

'f-faster.' soonyoung managed to choke out, as jihoon's speed quickened.

soonyoung snapped his hips, hitting his dick to the back of jihoon's throat, causing the smaller to choke.

soonyoung took in a blushing jihoon with tears streaming down his face, beneath him. breaths suffocated soonyoung's lower half as he felt the familiar pooling in his lower stomach.

all it took was the blond to swirl his tongue against his slit once more to cause soonyoung to cum inside his mouth.

the heated liquid landed all in his mouth before jihoon's eyes squinted from utter disgust as he swallowed everything.

't-that tasted so bad...' he cried, as soonyoung smiled at the cute boy in front of him.

he lifted his bangs up with the side of his hand and placed a wet kiss on his forehead.

-
ugh- this isn't good:( im sorry

also lame promo- buh check out my junhao ff called ravishing