8

'i've never been in your house before...' soonyoung said mindlessly, his eyes glancing around the whole simple attire.

the color baby blue was painted on the wall as many delicate paintings of sunset shades hanged around his living room, one inch apart, orderly.

the dark brown cabinets was also placed in many spots of the room.

an open kitchen and huge tv, circulated by what soonyoung presumed was the families white couch.

'well, welcome to mi casa' he teased, mocking soonyoung's sense of humor.

he earned a chuckle from the male as jihoon took his coat for him, placing it on the coat rack that was right by the door.

'want to see my room?' jihoon asked, stealing a glance from the latter.

'why yes, i would.' he bowed jokingly, earning a light shove from the flustered male.

as they headed upstairs, they were finally greeted by the door with jihoon's name engraved on the door.

his bed was pretty ordinary, but really big for his size he supposed, though the whole room was a white to baby blue color, matching the living room and the whole house theme.

he had a computer with many stickers and a ton of plushies piled around the stand up chrome. his closet was barely opened but, many dresses had been hanged as shown through the light seeping through the dark room.

'it's so cute baby.' soonyoung cooed, ruffling jihoon's hair.

'it's not cute.' he huffed.

'your right, it's adorable.' the male smiled earning a foot stomping from jihoon.

soonyoung yelped in pain 'hey!'

jihoon ignored his cry as he jumped into his spinning chair, logging in his computer as he opened up some documents.

'are you doing your homework?' soonyoung asked, stepping in a bit closer.

'no, just writing lyrics' he replied bluntly, his tiny eyes squinting as he looked towards the screen.

'woah, you write--'

he was than cut off by the high squeal sound from a console.

'feed me! feed me! feed me!'

jihoon groaned, picking up the hand size toy, following the instruction of the pink device.

'what is that?' soonyoung asked.

'it's this toy my mom bought me when i turned 8, i still use it. it's hello kitty and she's the spawn of the devil so i like her.' jihoon said, his tongue sticked out in concentration as he button smashed the toy.

'that's so cute baby, oh my god'

jihoon pouted 'im not cute! i always have to say this...' jihoon sigh

the other male licked his lips.

'your so cute and tiny, i don't know why but it's such a turn on.' he said, eyes glared at jihoon hungrily.