4

jihoon's bony fingers lightly knocked on the red head's residence, hearing the unlocking of the many locks to open up.

'hello.' jihoon said, entering the household before eyeing his surrounding, while soonyoung shuffled back a little so he could enter.

the house was very simple and clean. the colors blue and white remained consistent everything, while his open kitchen had a marble table and shinny grey cabinets with tiny labels.

'you own this?' jihoon asked while the red hair some what chuckled, closing the door when jihoon stepped in.

'actually, my parents bought it for me- but yeah- this is mi casa' he replied, raking his freshly dyed red hair, before smirking.

his eyes looked up and down jihoon's body before frowning.

'you're not cross dressing?' he asked

'why? can i not wear normal clothing once in a while?' jihoon retorted, crossing his arms and turning a bit furious.

'a-h no it's just-'

'it's just what- your ultimate kink?' he teased, earning no response from the taller.

'okay- ignore me than-' he mumbled under his breath, watching as soonyoung left the living room and up the stairs.

jihoon stood there. a bit confused as he suddenly left. watched the latter walk up the door watching as soonyoung came down a couple long minutes later with a le bustiere boutique bag

soonyoung slipped the bag through the blond's fingers, watching a very surprised jihoon slowly open it. it was a very expensive store and he never expected to get anything from there.

he opened the bag to the many nude laced panties and colored lingerie.

'oh my god- isn't this expensive?' he asked as soonyoung smiled, nodding proudly.

'you could maybe try them on and show me to make sure i got the right size?' soonyoung smirked, turning jihoon to a blushing mess, avoiding all contact from the taller.

'o-okay...' he responded, gripping the bag tighter 'also thank you...' jihoon whispered embarrassingly.

'anything for my baby' he said, lifting up jihoon's blonde bangs and raking it back, before kissing his chubby pale cheek.

-
happy valentine's day! the most depressing day of the year (*`へ'*)