12

'alright, eat up!' soonyoung sincerely smiled as he placed the blue bowl filled with steaming noodles on the table.

jihoon squinted his eyes with a pout on his face as he looked towards the red head.

'how come you! get a fancy stake with potato or whatever that is' he pointed to soonyoung's meal 'while i get microwaved noodles with an egg!' jihoon huffed as soonyoung frowned.

'do you want me to make one for you too? and also that isn't microwaveable...i made it on the stove!'

jihoon held his chopsticks in his hand and stabbed the noodles. 'i'm just kidding... i want to eat this.' the blond spoke.

'good' soonyoung said as he took a seat across from the male and began to eat.

minutes passed as they continued to eat. jihoon placed his chopsticks down dramatically.

'what's wrong, baby?' soonyoung asked

'you've been staring at me for the past minute- are you okay?' jihoon asked.

'well... you're just so cute- i can't help it!' soonyoung laughed as jihoon's cheeks burned furiously.

'y-yeah whatever....' jihoon mumbled as he shoved the narutomaki in his mouth.

soonyoung's face fell after jihoon showed no response. sure, he didn't expect him to do so, but he felt the sting in his heart.

was he in love? probably not he thought as he looked towards the smaller.

'jihoon.' the blond almost flinched when he heard his name being called. he was so use to baby or baby boy and the way the red head said his name was foreign to him.

'come here. sit on my lap.'