7

soonyoung pulled jihoon onto his lap.

jihoon had wore a delicate nude floral that reached mid thigh, and his white thigh highs reached above the knees.

'you look so cute baby! i can't!' he squealed, hugging him from behind earning a huff from the smaller.

'i am not cute!'

'hush' he said, placing a finger on his lips 'you are the cutest'

'd-dummy' he pouted, his cheeks turning red.

'you want some cherries baby?' he asked, as he held a bowl filled with the red fruit as jihoon nodded.

he watched as soonyoung plopped one in his mouth, before kissing him.

jihoon felt his heart beat a thousand times faster at the sudden action. in all defense he was use to random affection.

'baby what's wrong' he asked, a bit worried as jihoon bit is lower lip

he leaned in towards his ears as breath hitched 'i want you daddy'

soonyoung's light chuckle filled the room. 'not right now baby'

'w-what.' he grumpily said, frowning.

'sorry baby but i have to go to work soon, you understand right?' he said

he flinched when jihoon threw a stuffed bear at his face.

'oh baby, c'mon don't hurt daddy and your teddy!' he frowned as jihoon turned around in a uncaring manner, ignoring his daddy.

'fuck off' he puffed as he felt his eyes water, facing the other way, he tried to avoid all contact with the latter.

'awh baby-' his cooed, walking towards the coach to sit next, kissing his temple and wiping his tears.

'how bout i bring you a cupcake and we can watch an american film? or maybe spirited away?' he asked, raking his hand through jihoon's soft blonde hair

jihoon's bottom lip quivered as he looked towards the red head with pleading eyes

'l-let's watch lilo and stitch' he stuttered, gripping soonyoung's long sleeved shirt

'alright baby, lemme go grab the movie and the food, but don't forget, i have to leave in 40 minutes so i'll have to leave half way mkay?'

jihoon sadly nodded as soonyoung smiled, standing up and heading towards the closet.

-
idk if you guys like this better ( ̄(工) ̄)