Chapter 1: Talia

I walked through the hallways of the college that I've attending since I was 16 (I'm 18 by the way) to persue my dreams of becoming an actress even further, hoping that my GCSE grades for Drama and taking this Drama course would help a ton. I cannot believe how much I've changed, from when I was a shy kid who would help the teacher with the scripts to a confidant woman who loves the spotlight... Not gonna lie, I kinda love the spotlight a little too much.

Something tapped me as my thoughts of my hopes and dreams suddenly disappear.

"Talia, are you ready for first period?" my best friend Beatrice said in her soft-spoken voice. I groaned at the mention of that. I knew EXACTLY what lesson it was. "Glad to know that you're enthusiastic about it."

"All we're going to do is do more course work." I complained, emphasizing on the word 'more'. "Sir promised to let us cook today and I swear to God if we're doing more course work instead, I'll fume!"

"But it's Hospitality. Of course we'll be doing more course work. It is the business side of cooking and it IS about the Hospitality Industry in general," Bea replied.

"But still!! We're supposed to be cooking food today!"

"He did promise us," Bea agreed with me.

"Yeah," I said "Let's hope he keeps his word."

A/N: Their Hospitality Professor never kept his word and Talia ranted on the entire hour.

*

It was finally time to go home and the drama meeting was cancelled for today, so I get to spend my time on one of my guilty pleasures. Visual novels (to be more specific; Nekopara). I haven't played it in a while because I was too busy writing my stories. God, I have too much time on my hands.

Alright, the truth is, I have a Wattpad account. Obviously, No one knows that I have a Wattpad account other than Beatrice who I 100% trust FULLY. I just hope Lilly doesn't find out though becasue I know fully well that she'll tease me like she usually does. Yes, the majority of my stories are more or less "gay" but it's not just that; I've made my characters more nautral in their sexual orientation, meaning that they will go in a relationship with anyone regardless of what sex they are.

Also, I think she'll think that I'm ok with being gay but I'm not really. I still feel uncomfortable with it. I'm not going to lie, but I do like and trust Lilly, despite her being an absolute asshole to me sometimes because she teases me about almost EVERYTHING.

So time when on by and I uploaded my latest update on one of my stories. As usual, Beatrice was the first to read the update and commented on it within, like, seconds!

You know, writing one of my books has got me thinking. I don't want to EVER be in a relationship, but... A small part of me wants to be in a relationship with someone.