"Amma... I have to leave... It's getting late...",I said to Amma. "Not so soon Adithi...",Uthra said. "No Uthra... I have to go",I said. "But Adithi... You can stay some more time right...",Kanamma Akka said. "Yes... You can stay some more time Adithi...",Arya sir too said. "Actually sir... I have some work. I have to go now",I explained my situation. I really have many works. I have to arrange the groceries and fold the dried clothes.

"For you your work is important than me right?",Uthra said with fake anger. "My dear Uthra... Next time when I come here I'll complete all my works before and stay till you want me to stay here Ok?",I convinced her. "You said this when you came last time...",she said turning her face away from me. "I'll not repeat this next time... I swear...",I tried to pacify her.

"Uthra... Let her go...",Venkat Anna said. "Adithi But you should not repeat this again...",Amma ordered me. I kneeled down in front of her and said, "I'll not do this again Amma... Sorry",I said holding my ears. "Let it be dear... How will you go?",she asked me. "Amma... I came by my scooty... I'll go in it",I replied.

"Shall I drop you home?",Arya sir asked. "No sir... Thank you... I'll go by myself",I stated. "Adithi let Arya drop you...",Kanamma Akka too said. "No Akka... It's fine... I'll go by myself",I said. "Ok dear... Take care... After reaching home call me that you have safely reached home...",Amma said.

"Sure Amma...",I said and hugged her. "Where is Jeeva sir?",I asked Uthra. "I think he is in the front yard...",she said. "I'll inform him and then leave...",I said. "Bye Adithi...",Arya sir and Venkat Anna said in unison. "Bye sir... Bye Akka... Bye Anna... Bye Amma... And Bye Uthra",I bid bye to everyone. Everyone bid bye too.

I came out and searched for him in the front yard garden. He was standing leaning in his car and talking over phone. He ended the call I think. I paced towards him. He looked at me. "Hey... Need Anything?",he asked. "No sir... I came here to say that I am leaving to home...",I said. "Oh... Yeah... It's getting late... I forgot the time",he said. "Sir... Well... Uh... I have to... I have to ask you something...",I stammered.

"Yes... Ask me",he said inserting his hands into his pocket. Ask him Adithi... Ask him... "Sir... Well... What... What I am...",I again stammered. God what happened to me? He was looking at me sharply. I diverted my gaze and took a deep breath. "Adithi... If you feel shy to ask me that then just for now consider me as your friend's brother... I think it may help you",he said. "No... If I consider you like that then I cannot ask that to you... For now you are my boss...",I said. "Ok... Then ask me...",he said.

"Sir... I wanted to ask you that... That... I am your employee first... Then I became your sister's friend... Are you okay with me coming here and befriending with your family? I am ok but at the corner of my heart I have this question... What do you feel about that sir?",somehow I managed to ask him. I know it's a weird question. But I cannot leave it. He narrowed his eyebrows. Oh god. Did I ask something wrong? He started to laugh suddenly. What happened now?

"Do you really think that I will think like that?",he questioned me instead. He looked into my eyes. "I am really okay with that... In fact I am happy that you are Uthra's friend and you are coming here and getting close to my family...",he said which bought an involuntary smile in me. He inched towards me. "I am happy that our bond is getting stronger every day... And don't think like this ever... I am not such a condescending and imperious man as you think... I too have feelings...",he said looking into my eyes.

My mind stopped working. What to reply? Nothing is coming to my mind. I feel like I am lost in his gaze. Suddenly we heard a sound like some glass crashing. I closed my ears hearing it. I am really scared to hear it suddenly. I opened my eyes slowly and removed my hand from my ears. His car's windscreen was smashed and glass pieces flew around.