re-write gangster zonah

Start from the beginning

Some time later
Zach's pov

I smirked my new toy tied down to the chair in front of me I didn't want to hurt him I justed wanted to play with him. I was only going to hurt him if he disobeyed which probably wouldn't happen alot since he seemed like he understood he could die any second if he stepped out of line. I asked "what's your name?" The guy spoke "Jonah" I smirked "good boy". I already had plans on how to break this boy he already seemed broken down so this would be easy. I wanted him to completely obey me I wanted him to find pleasure in my prasie it was simple hurt him when he slightly disobeyes and prasie him when he's obedient. I walked closer to him placing a hand on the side of his face his head snapped away I slapped him as hard as I could he let out a weak cry. He spoke "i-im sorry" I spoke "better fucking be" I placed my hand on the other side of his face looking at this face he was skinny way to skinny. He didn't move I spoke "lean against my hand" Jonah nuzzled his head against my hand understanding what I wanted I spoke "good boy" I ran a hand through his slightly tangled hair. I spoke "such a good boy now I need to grab some stuff ok?" Jonah shook his head yes I patted the side of his face gently smiling. I left my basement going upstairs I went into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle and a plate putting an apple and banana on it. I looked around I grabbed a hairbrush I went back into the basement I set the plate on his lap opened the water bottle. I smiled as Jonah leaned his head back a little probably hoping the water was for him I put the bottle to his lips water poured into his mouth he drank. I gave him a quarter of the bottle then stopped he spoke when he finished swallowing "t-thank you"I picked up the apple putting it up to jonah's lips. He took a small bite I set the apple down I asked "can I brush your hair?" I mostly asked just to see how he would respond to me asking to do things. Jonah spoke "sure" I brushed the hairbrush through his tangled hair fixing it up. When I finished fixing his hair I ran a hand through it his hair was super soft. I messed with his hair I spoke "your hairs so soft" Jonah spoke "thank you". A kept messing with his hair it was so soft and fluffy Jonah asked "c-can I have more a-apple?" I chuckled "oh of course baby"

Three days later

I smirked as Jonah whimpered under me my dick ramming into his tight un-preped hole. Jonah was crying loud whines falling from his slightly opened mouth he was clearly in pain but his dick was solid. I wanted him to cum I wanted him to enjoy sex so instead of whimpering and crying he would be begging and moaning. I spoke "good boy taking masters cock good baby" I came in him I stroked him as I rode out my high when I stopped he came letting out a soft moan good enough it's a start. I pulled out rubbing his hips trying to sooth his obvious fear I spoke "it's ok baby your ok" Jonah whimpered tears streaming down his face. He curled up tightly I rubbed his back I smirked as he relaxed a bit he was slowly submitting to me.

Jonahs pov

When Zach left the room I let out a loud cry I felt dirty and awful my ass full of Zach's cum. I felt disgusting I slowly sat up I looked around the room I got up a sharp pain shooting through my backside. I whimpered I grabbed my boxers Zach had bought me clothes after the first day I was with him. I got dressed I didn't know what to do this was my first time being upstairs am I allowed to leave this room? I decided to leave the room going down to the first floor. I saw Zach in the kitchen he didn't notice me I went over to the couch a TV in front of it hung on the wall I layed down I grabbed the blanket that was bunched up at the end of the couch. I draped the blanket over my body curling up under it watching the TV a cartoon was on. I heard Zach go upstairs I focused on the show it was cute I relaxed cuddling up with the fluffy blanket. I jump when I heard Zach yell "JONAH!" I whimpered oh no he's mad why did I leave the room. I heard Zach running back downstairs his eyes immediately landing on me. I spoke "hi" Zach sighed "bun why did you leave the room upstairs?" I spoke "I was bored". Zach sighed "kitten don't leave a room unless I give you permission" I whimpered "I'm sorry" I looked at the floor away from the TV. Zach spoke "we'll keep watching SpongeBob I guess yell if you need something I'll be cooking" I spoke "thank you master". Zach's eyes went wide I looked at the TV nuzzling my face against the blanket.

Three weeks later
Zach's pov

I watched Daniel as he kicked the man on the floor he needed help getting info from a spy that was in the gang. I needed to make this quick Jonah was in the car I had given him a phone with a few puzzle games on it. I spoke "oh sweetie come on you just gotta tell us who your working for" the guy spoke "fuck off fag" I scoffed. I looked at Daniel "kick him again" Daniel kicked him right in the balls. I giggled as he groaned curling up his hands were tied tight behind his back legs tied together as well. I spoke "there go's having kids" the guy spoke "shut the fuck up" I tisked. I looked at Daniel "what method should we go for" Daniel spoke "knifes probably the shock collar maybe a whip" I spoke "grab all of that" Daniel walked away I kicked the guy he groaned. I felt my phone buzz I got my phone out my pocket I smiled jonah sent me a picture of himself in the car. After a week or two of having him he quickly gave into me following everything I said. He became submissive, quite, shy he even started liking cute stuff more. He was wearing a light blue sweater and black skinny jeans I smiled.

Zach: good boy waiting so patiently for master

Jonah: when will you be done?

Zach: just an hour

I heard Daniel coming back holding a box "ok you can start this off zach" Daniel set the box down. I crouched down I grabbed a whip and belt I smirked "this will be quick"

One hour later

I smirked as the man broke down spilling out information even saying extra stuff about missions going on and ratting out other spies. When he finished I took out the gun in my jacket shooting him killing him instantly. I spoke "can I go I want to go home" Daniel asked "why are you in such a rush?" I spoke "Jonahs in the car" Daniel rolled his eyes. I spoke "don't judge me" Daniel put his hands up "not judging I used to have a boyfriend I know how you feel" I smiled. I waved bye as I walked out the house I speed walked over to my car I saw jonah. I got in the car jonah smiled I kissed his cheek he giggled I put on my seat belt and started up the car. Jonah asked "can we get food?" I spoke "I'm tired so we're not going somewhere fancy" Jonah nodded his head he always understood me he knew I was always stressed so he was always by my side. I drove to taco Bell Jonah asked "can I have cinnamon twist?" I smiled "of course" we went through the drive thru I just got a twelve taco box and of course some cinnamon twist.

Jonahs pov two days later

I smiled as Zach brushed my hair my eyes half closed so gentle Zach was great he was so nice to me. Zach spoke "good boy" I smiled I'm a good boy Zach set the brush down on his nightstand we we're in his room he spoke "who's my baby?" I nuzzled my head against Zach's hand that was running through my hair "I am" I closed my eyes. Zach hugged me he layed on me he was on my chest I held him Zach moved he held me I cuddled against him.

Zach's pov

I mentally sighed Jonah probably would have probably been such a good boyfriend if I hadn't got him the way I did. There was no fixing him now he was completely under my control I wanted to fix what I did I would of course try but he seemed to far gone. I wanted a real boyfriend not a brain washed broken guy I kissed the top of his head "I love you Jonah" I cuddled more against me "love you to Zach". I felt my heart skip a beat I smiled he has a bit of human left in him there's something there.

Dam I managed to make it worse oh well

Hey if you like kpop check out my kpop oneshots book

Trust me

You will be disappointed