Chapter 26

I just wanted to hear his voice again. How he said my name. How he said hello when i called him. How he called me by my nickname that i loved but hated too.

I want him to say that he still loves me and that those few weeks have been so hard for him. That he tried to forget me but it doesn't work.

That he misses me and the way i am around him because i am this other person around him, this better person. That he wanted me back in his arms, his safe arms. Because that is all i wished for.

But i can't think like this. I can't feel that for him anymore. I wanted to call him. I wanted to hold him one more time. I wanted to feel safe in his arms again for one more time. One more time i wanted to be loved by him.

Maybe then i can forget him and go on with my life.

~♡~

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi.Cole and 806.369 others

So you guys really think i made the song of the year? That is a big thing, no pressure. Love you!! ❣

8690 comments

Kevinnn Looking happy for sure!

Skymendes I mean i voted 1000000 times for you!!

Paldi.cole A cute bean!!

Shawnlover So can i look like her?

Julia.Michaels Proud of you!

Michaels Proud of you!

Liked by Hailey.Baldwin, mendes98 and 890.917 others

You will be begging her for mercy.

26820 comments

Mendes98 I am begging for mercy!!

Skymendes The hands guys!!

Shawnlover So we all know that i am going to save this.

~♡~

"I need to talk to you." I open my door and see Shawn. I feel my heart beating faster for him. I just feel everything when he is around.

"I want you to tell me the truth. I want you to tell me that this is all is a joke." He says while looking at the ground.

"I can't Shawn because this is reality. I moved on from you." I say while it breaks my heart saying it.

"No i don't believe you." He says while trying to walk closer to me but i take a step back, too scared i will fall for it.

"Believe me, i don't love you anymore. I moved on." I say while i see his eyes becoming red and with tears.

Of course i was lying to him but i can't be with him anymore. I love him more than anything else in this world.

"I just can't." He says to himself.

"Doesn't it hurt for you? It hurts me when i know you are here being happy with someone else. Someone who isn't me." He says and he is right it hurts.

It hurts seeing him and not holding his hands. It hurts not being the one in his arms. It hurts not seeing him every night in bed with me. It hurts that i need to forget all our memories.

"No it doesn't." I say to him while trying to hold my tears.

"Shawn it can't hurt me when i don't love you anymore. I love him now just try to get that." I say while closing the door.

I fall on the ground with my hands in my hair and my eyes full of tears. I try to stop them but i just can't. I just can't stop loving him.

And the hardest part is that i don't want to stop loving him. My heart is not even broken anymore because the moment i saw him it was broken all over again.