Chapter 24

Waking up with messages from fans but most important one, Sky. That has been a long time since she texted me.

Sky:
I just want to let you know that it is better if you stop talking about me with your friends or others. I am not assuming that the last post is about me but just to be sure.

So is this another break up but now she is the one who broke up and not me. She is the one who did it with a text and not in the face.

Why did she do it this way. Couldn't she tell me in the face. Who am i kidding we broke up a long time ago, she doesn't even need to explain to me.

~♡~

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi.Cole and 29.197 others

So that is how a week off feels like. Never knew i needed it this much. And with her it is ten times more fun. X

20286 comments

Kevinnn Men you better be good even tho i don't want this.

Skymendes Why is Kevin so angry? Is it Sky?

Shawnlover Can we just get an explenation.

Liked by kevinnn, Paldi.Cole and 603.928 others

Why do we put each other through hell? Why can't we just get over ourselves?

29206 comments

Kevinnn Men i am so sorry, i hope everything works out good for once.

Skymendes Never knew i would cry for an instagram post.

Paldi.cole Men i am so sorry for you.

Shawnlover What is happening?

~♡~

I get up because someone knocked on my door. I have been home because of Sky her message. I don't know what i need to think about it.

"Hailey what are you doing here?" I see her standing their with tired eyes and i just wished that it was someone else.

"I am not mad at you." She says and i am confused.

"I am mad at myself." She says while walking closer to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask her while taking her hands in mine but she pulled them away as fast as she could.

"Stop. Please just stop." She whispers to me.

"Hailey i don't know what you mean. Please let me help you." I say to her because i am not sure what to say.

"That is the problem Shawn. You not knowing what to say to me. That is the hardest part." She says tired with her mascara on her face because of the crying.

"Hailey please." I say to her but she cuts me off.

"I love you. That is the problem Shawn. I love you and i tought that maybe there was a little chance you would love me too but you can't because you have Sky." She says while i am just looking at her.

"I hoped i could be her but i can't be her in your eyes because you can't love me like you love her." She says while looking at the ground.

"And that hurts Shawn. It hurts seeing you being happy with her. That shit hurts a lot." She starts to cry more.

"I am so sorry." I say to her while trying to hug her but she pushes me away.

"Please don't do this Shawn. I just wanted to tell you this and maybe i will regret this but now i am sure you know that i love you." She walks to my door and i don't know what to do.

"I am sorry for not feeling the same. I wished i could but i just can't." I say to her and i mean it.

"It is okay Shawn just think about it." She says and then walks away.