Chapter 23

It's been 10 years, and I'm as happy as ever. Grayson and I are married, and Ethan married Grace. It's was such a beautiful wedding. Ethan and Grayson had taken us to a trip to Paris, and proposed right by the Eiffel tower. We decided that we would share a wedding, right by the ocean in Hawaii.

 We decided that we would share a wedding, right by the ocean in Hawaii

All our family and friends were there, except for my parents.... I haven't seen them ever since I moved in with Gray and Ethan. Honestly it doesn't bother me, if they loved me they would have gone to support me, but they didn't.

But ever since that really special night I had with Grayson, I've been a happy person. I never cut again, and when ever I was sad, which was rare, Grayson was there. So was Ethan and Grace.

Ethan and Grace have an adorable boy, who's 2 years old. They also happen to be our next door neighbors.

(Grayson's and I's house)

Grayson and I have two beautiful baby girls, who happen to be twins. Bailey and Marla, who are three months old. They have their father's gorgeous hazel eyes and long eyelashes, and their fathers stunning smile. And they have my curly hair and my nose. And just like her uncle, Bailey has a freckle on her cheek.

I stand by their crib and look down at their cute faces as they sleep cuddled together. A smile spreads on my face and I'm filled with happiness and love for these little angels. Grayson comes up behind me and grabs my waist, then rests his head on my shoulder, looking down at Bailey and Marla.

"We make adorable babies." He whispers and kisses my cheek. I laugh a bit and turn around grabbing his face, then I kiss him passionately, his hands still on my waist. Then I rest my head on his forehead and close my eyes.

"Guess what." I say and open my eyes. He studies my face, staring at my lips for a few seconds before looking back up at my eyes.

"What?" He smiles, making his dimples show up.

"I Love You." He looks down at my lips.

"I Love You. So much. And I love our little angels too. I always will." He pecks my lips then hugs me. I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around his neck.

And for just a few seconds, it feels like just me, Grayson, and the babies, everything else disappears. All the problems, the evil, the bad. All that exists right now is the love for my amazing family...

The End.