Chapter 8

It's been a couple of months since me and Gray found out about Ethan and that girl. Turns out her name is Meredith. I don't know why but every time her name comes up, I feel jealousy.

Me and Gray have been getting closer, and I honestly didn't want to admit it, but I think I'm starting to love him.

But anyways, Ethan has decided that having a double date would be great. But I have a feeling that it won't go that well. It's a Saturday night and I'm getting ready for the date. I already took a shower, and brushed my teeth, so I only need to get changed and do my makeup. We are only going out to watch a movie, so I decide that I won't wear anything fancy.

 We are only going out to watch a movie, so I decide that I won't wear anything fancy

I sit down at my desk and start to do my makeup.

I smile at myself in satisfaction on how my makeup turned out

I smile at myself in satisfaction on how my makeup turned out. I grab my phone and my purse and walk out of my room to find Ethan and Gray sitting on the couch waiting for me.

Gray turns his phone off and looks at me with a big smile, then stands up and walks over to me. He quickly pecks me on the lips, then says.

"You look adorable." I blush and smile at him.

"Thank you, you do too, like always..." He gives me this weird cute face that just makes my heart melt.

"Ok, come on" Ethan says, he sounds a bit annoyed, but I think he was trying to cover it up. He gets up and walks to the front door, getting his keys from the counter.

As I'm walking out the front door and closing it behind me, making sure it's locked, I feel Grays slide his warm hand into mine. I give his hand a light squeeze, and we start to walk to the car. Ethans already in the car waiting for us in the drivers seat. I make my way to the back seat, and let go of Grays hand as he goes into the passengers seat. Suddenly my hand feels cold, missing the warmth of Grays hand.

"So are we going to pick Meredith up, or are we going to meet her there" I ask.

"She says that she'll meet us there" I feel kind of relived that she isn't going to ride in the car with us. That would be way to awkward.