Chapter 14

*After School*

I walk out of school and start to head for Grace's car. She said that she would take a bit longer because she had to talk to one of her dumb ass teachers. I hear footsteps behind me, but I don't think much of it. I walk towards Grace's car, and as soon as I was going to reach for the door, someone pulls me into their car. They close the door and get in through the drivers seat.

"Grayson! Are you fucking crazy!" I yell at him. I try to get out of the door, but it's locked.

"Unlock this god damn door right now!"

"Not until you let me explain" he crosses his arms and stares at me.

"No! Now let me out!" I say still trying to open the door.

"Then I'm not letting you out!" He says crossing his arms.

"Ugh, fine. But hurry up." I say and turn towards him.

"Thank you," he uncrosses his arms "What you saw isn't what i-"

"Are you seriously going to start with t-" he iturupts me.

"Let me finish!" I stare at him blankly.

"So after you left, Ethan left too because he needed to calm down. Meredith came to our house, then just went inside. She said that she needed to talk to Ethan, then I said that he left. She said that she was going to wait until he came back. I honestly didn't want her to stay, but I didn't want to be rude, since she is my my brothers girlfriend. And I wouldn't want Ethan to be rude to you" I roll my eyes.

"She then said that she was bored so she went to her car and brought a bottle of alcohol. After she took a sip, she gave it to me and told me to drink. She threatned to dump Ethan if I didn't do it" I furrow my eyebrows and concentrate on Grays face to see if he is telling the truth.

"I don't remember much of what happened after that, but I think she took me to my room because I said I felt like I was going to throw up. She some how took her shirt off and started to kiss me. I tried to push her off, but I was so drunk I just couldn't." I start to tear up, so I look away so he won't see that I'm almost crying.

"Then I saw you crying and running away so I think I pushed her off of me and ran after you. I could barely keep myself up and I was about to throw up, but all I knew was that I hurt you, so I just kept going. But after I saw you drive away in your car, I just collapsed. I think I passed out, because after that I don't remember a thing" He had tears running down his cheeks. I can't decide if I should forgive him. He was just being a good brother. He didn't want Ethan to lose his girlfriend because of him.

"Gray, you have no idea how much that hurt me. I had a panic attack because of it. It fealt like I was dying, and I actually thought that if I did die, than that would be better than being without you...." The tears escape my eye and I quickly wipe it away.

"I fealt like I was empty, like I had no purpose. I didn't want to live without you" I whisper the last part, like I don't want him to know that I don't work properly without him. Even though he already knows that.

"And now that you told me this, I have no idea what to do anymore" I start to fiddle with my fingers. He puts his index finger under my chin, and makes me look at him.

"Do whatever you think is right. I can understand how you feel, but just know that if you want to take a break, I'll be waiting for you, no matter what." He smiles, and I smile back at him. We stare into each other's eyes for awhile, but I see out of the corner of my eye that Grace is walking out of school.

"Um, I need to go. Can you unlock the car?" He nods his head. I jump out of the car, then close the door before he can say anything else. I run to the other side of Grace's car and get out my phone, and "casually" scroll through it.

I hope she won't notice anything

She walks up to the car and gives me a puzzled look.

"Why are stand out here?" She asks.

"I, um, it's locked" I turn my phone off and put it in my pocket. She opens the door, still looking at me, then she throws her hands in the air with chuckle.

"Did you even try to open the door" I smile and shake my head with a laugh. She gets in the car, and I quickly glance over at Gray's car, and we make eye contact. I quickly look away and get in the car.

*Grace's house*

"Can you help me with my math homework?" I drop my pencil on my paper and look over at Grace who is sitting at her desk. She walks over to the bed where I'm laying and takes a glace at it.

"Pffft, bitch, I'm not that smart. How the hell am I supposed to know what the exterior angle theorem means?" I groan in frustration and put my head down on top of my paper.

"Thanks for the help" I mumble. She goes back to her desk.

"No problem" I look back up at her with an annoyed face and she laughs. I close my notebook and grab my phone. I had a text from Ethan.

Ethan🙃:
Can you come over?

Me:
Sure, what's wrong???

Ethan🙃:
Just come over plz

Me:
Ok, I'll be there in 15

I set my phone down and turn to Grace.

"Hey I have to go somewhere for awhile" I say and get up. She nods her head still looking at her homework.

"Ok, that's fine" She finnaly replies. I walk out and head towards my car that I have left last night.

I wonder what Ethan has to tell me...