Chapter 9

I stare into his eyes as a big smile forms on my face.

Do you know that feeling when someone you like is talking to you, and the butterflies start to form in your stomach and you can't help but smile? That's what I feel the moment those words left his mouth.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend" I say. He smiles then kisses me again, this time more passionately. I pull away, wrap my arms around him, and rest my head against his chest. He rests his head on mine, and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too" I whisper back. I want to stay in this moment forever, wrapped in his arms. Not being hurt by anyone, and feel loved, but in that moment it starts to rain a little. We stand there for a couple of minutes, not caring about anything else besides each other. Although I lpve the rain and I could stay out here for hours, I know we should be getting back home.

"We should go back home before the rain gets any worse." I say looking up at him. His hair is messy and floppy, and there's water dripping from his face down to his chin, and falling down to the ground, but it just makes him look cuter.

"Yeah, let's go" He let's go of me and takes my hand. We run back to the car and drive home. On the way there, he puts his hand on my thigh. I smile and put my hand on his, then look out the window and stare at the rain for the rest of the ride.

*Home, btw it's going to get dirty*

We run inside so we won't get soaked even more, which doesn't work because once we're inside, we're dripping wet.

"Great, I'm all wet." I look down at my clothes thats sticking to my body. Gray laughs, then I rethink what I just said.

"That's not what I meant Gray" I say laughing. I walk to the washer and open the lid.

"Hey Gray, take off your shirt."

"What?"

"Take off your shirt, I'll put it in the washer" he takes off his shirt and hands it to me, then I drop it in the washer. I start to take mine off too, then I hesitate when I see Gray starring.

"Gray..."

"Come on, this is going to be happing a lot more, so get used to it" he smirks then winks at me. I blush and look away. I take off my shirt and put it in the washer. I look back at Gray, who is still staring at me. I look down at my pants which are also wet, and I debate if I should take them off or not.

I'm startled when I feel Gray pick me up and set me down on the edge of the washing machine, then kisses me. I kiss him back and run my fingers through his wet messy hair. His hands start to make their way down my back then rest on my hips. He picks me up not braking the kiss, and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He walks to his room, then closes the door with his foot. He pushes me up against the wall and starts to kiss my neck, leaving small hickeys, again. I moan softly when he reaches my soft spot. He kisses my lips again, licking my bottom lip for entrance. I deny the offer, and he slaps my ass making me gasp a little, then he slips his tongue inside.

Damn it, I should have seen that coming.

I tug at his hair, making him groan. He walks towards the bed, and lays me down, still not braking the kiss. I flip us over so I'm on top of him, and I start to kiss his neck, leaving hickeys. I rock my hips back and forth, very slowly, teasing him. He places his hands on my hips as I feel him get harder.

"Don't tease me." he breaths. I smirk and go faster making him moan. He flips us again, and takes my pants off, then throws them somewhere in the room. He starts to rub me through my underwear, and I let out a moan, making him go faster. I run my hands through my hair, letting out another moan. He takes my bra off, then he starts to take his pants off. I bite my lip, then sit up to kiss him again. He breaks the kiss and takes my underwear off. I look away in embarrassment. He puts his finger under my chin and makes me face him again.

"Don't be embarrassed, I love every inch of you" I smile as he kisses me. He makes his way down my neck, then my stomach. He kisses right above my heat,

(I've seen other books call it that, and idk what else to write it so yeah)

giving me goosebumps. He starts to lick it, then he slips his tongue inside of me, making me moan loudly.

(Won't go into detail about that)

I grab onto the sheets, as I feel my high coming.

"I'm a-almost t-there" I say breathlessly as I feel the knot in my stomach grow. Then he sits up and looks at me in the eyes.

"What the hell Gray!" I say frustrated.

"I told you I would get you back" he smirks.

"Oh really" I flip us again and I take his boxers off.

Oml, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I'm so weird😂 I'm sorry I didn't write alot like usual, I just wanted to get something up. Also, I didn't feel like going back and editing, so ignore any spelling or grammar stuff that I did wrong