Chapter 3

I'm laying in my bed thinking about what happened. The ceiling is like a blank piece of paper waiting to be filled with all of my thoughts. What did they mean by him lying to them? Did Conner tell them that I forced him to kiss me? I look over to my clock.

12:49 pm.

I should go to bed, but I can't stop thinking about everything. Especially Grayson. Wait, I shouldn't be thinking that. He's just going to hurt me. I can't think that I'm more special than all of the other girls that he's probably fucked and thrown away. How many hearts has he broken? I don't know, but what I do know is that I won't be one of them. I turn to my side and just think of anything else but Grayson. I eventually fall asleep.

*Morning*

*Beep Beep Beep*

I turn of my alarm and get ready. I really dont want to go to school. What will Grayson think after all of the things that I told him. Will he think that I'm a weak bitch? I open a window and see that it's pretty hot outside so I decide to were a skirt and a croptop.

Then I put on some wedges I had

I look at myself in the mirror.
"If I wear this I might be made fun of"
I think of the things that everyone would say.

"Fuck it, today I won't care" I say and start my makeup.

*Skip to Grace's house*

"On time ag- WOW" She says looking at me up and down.

"Damn, you be looking like a snack"

"Shut up Grace" I say laughing. I pull down my crop top a bit lower feeling more selfaware.

"The guys are gana be drooling over you" She's says and looks ahead.

"Suurrreee" I say and start driving. I know very well that they'll make fun of me.

"Hey, umm, Grace?"

"Ya?"

"Did I tell you about my project and who my partner is?"

"No, who is it?"