Chapter 5

Grays P.O.V

She just sits there staring at me blankly, not knowing who to react or what to say.

"Are you serious?" She asks.

"Yeah, you can come live here with me and Ethan" I smile at the thought of that. Looking at her cute face everyday. Hearing her laugh, making her smile, looking at her brown eyes as she speaks.

"I would have to think about it..."

Haley's P.O.V

I can't believe he asked me to live with him. I mean it wouldn't be that bad but... NO, I can't say yes. But I don't want to go back to my house. I have to make my choice. Live with Ethan and Grayson, or live with my cheating father.

You know what, I'll live with them. And then if it doesn't go well, then I can go back home.

"You know what, I'll come live with you guys. I mean, it can't be that bad can it?"

Gray gets up and starts jumping up and down like a little kid in a candy store.

"YES YES YES YEESSS!!" He then sees me laughing at him then tries to put on a cool guy face and crosses his arms.

"I mean, umm, ya cool" He's so cute when he's happy. Damn it! I have to control these thoughts if I'm going to live with him.

"So when do you want me to move in?" I ask him as I turn me head to the side slightly.

"Now if you want"

"Oh, wait!" I remember I have to tell my mom because she would be really confused and worried if she saw all of my things gone.

"I have to tell my mom about this" I grab my phone and call my mom. I obviously not ganna call my dad.

"I'll let you talk to her alone" Gray says making his way to his room. I nod my head and give him a smile. My mom picks up.

"Haley! Where have you been!"

"I'm sorry mom, I just didn't know what to do after I heard you and dad fighting."

"Where are you right now?"

"I'm at a friends house, but I called you to tell you something"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Um, my friend asked me to live with them. You know because of everything that's going on..." She stays silent for a few seconds before speaking again.

"Well, that's your choice. You're becoming a young adult, and I think that the decision is up to you" I smile.

"Thank you mom, I'm going to go pick up my stuff in a bit. I love you."

"Love you too honey" I hang up. I put my phone back in my pocket and clear my throat. And pretend like I'm really sad. I even manage to make it look like I'm about to cry.

"Grayson?"

"Yeah?!" He shouts from inside his room.

"Umm, can you come here?" I say making my voice sound as sad as possible. Gray walks in the living room and sits down next to me on the couch. I look at him with my sad eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks with a frown on his face.

"I can't live with you guys" I say in a shaky voice looking down at my lap.
Then I smile, and start laughing.

"What? This isn't funny"
He says with an annoyed face. Haha, I managed to make him believe me.

"Yes it is" I say in between laughs.