Chapter 12

I sit in the sand and just stare out to the ocean.

I came to my secret place to sort out my thoughts

I came to my secret place to sort out my thoughts. The sand under my feet and the smell of the ocean really helps me when I need to calm down or think things through. Not many people come here, so I don't have to worry about that.

I close my eyes and feel the calming breeze through my hair.

What should I do about Ethan? I don't have feelings for him. I love Grayson. But I don't want to hurt Ethan either.

I lay back in the sand and sigh in frustration.

Why is my life so difficult?

I'm so distracted from my thoughts that I don't realize what time it is. I look at my phone.

Shit! It's already 8:38!

I rush to my car and drive home a bit in a hurry.

*Skip car ride*

When I get to my house, I see another car parked there.

Maybe they have some friends over

I walk up to the front door, and turn the knob to find that it's unlocked.

Weird..... They always lock the door.

I walk in, but I don't see anyone around. I hear something from Grays room so I walk towards his door. I smile and decide to scare him.

I slowly open the door, and I see something that makes my heart stop. He's laying on his bed, but he's not by himself.

He's with Meredith. And they're making out.

His hands on her ass, and she has her shirt off. I fully open the door and they turn to look at me. I feel like someone just ripped my heart out, then filled my lungs with cement. The pain I feel at this moment is so much more painful the getting punched in the gut and kicked in the face.

I'm shocked like anybody else would be. I'm tearing up, but I manage to keep the tears from spilling. I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of watching me suffer.

I turn away and run back to my car. I'm sobbing uncontrollably, and I can't breath. Everything is blurry, it's like I'm having a panic attack. I've had many of those before and I know how it feels.

Its like your world is crumbling around you, slowly. And there is absolutely nothing that you can do to stop.

He promised me that he wouldn't hurt me again. I should have never trusted him. I should have never let my guard down and fallen in love with him.

I see him trying to run over to me, and it looks like he can barely keep himself up. I ignore him calling my name and just drive away. I frantacly try to grab my phone and I call the only person that I could think of.