Chapter 6

*At my house*

I park in front of my house and just sit in my car. Playing scenarios in my head of what could happen.

I wonder if my dad is in there. I get out of my car and slowly walk to the front door. I open the door and I start to look around to see if anyone was home. Thank god, it's just me. I go upstairs to my room and start to pack my stuff. I decide that I'll leave some clothes here just in case.

*2 hours later*

I hear the front door open and I quickly grab my boxes and start to leave my room. As I'm closing the door to my room, I see my mom, but she's not alone, she's with my dad.

"Oh, honey, I didn't think that you were home yet"

"Yeah, I've been here for a couple of hours packing my stuff" I glare at my dad.

"Packing for what?" He asks.

"I'm moving out" I say with no emotion.

"Why?" I just scoff and walk past him. How could he not know why.

"Come back here, I'm not done talking with you!"

"Well I am!" I snap back at him. I feel a sharp sting on my cheek as he slaps me. I bring my hand up to my cheek.

"Don't talk to me like that again." I look over to my mother who just stands there, not saying a word. Then I look back at my dad. At that moment I lose every once of love I ever had for him.

"I fucking hate you." I spit out, quickly turning back around and walk out the front door to my car. I place the boxes in the trunk. I see my mother start to walk out the house with some more of my boxes. She places them down gently in the truck along with the rest.

"Why are you dealing with this mom, he cheated on you!"

"We all make mistakes Haley, he deserves to be forgiven. We love each other."

"Mom, he doesn't deserve to be with you, just leave him" She shakes her head and doesn't say anything else. I sigh and walk to the drivers seat. I get in and watch my mom walk to the house. She pauses, then closes the front door. I stare at the steering wheel and hit it in frustration. I rest my head on it for a few minutes before turning on the car and driving to my new home.

*Home*

I grab my phone and text Grayson.

Me:

Can you come and help me bring my stuff in?

Gray❤
Sure, I'll be there in a sec

I turn off my phone and put it in my backpocket. I get out and open the trunk to get my stuff.

"Boo!"

"AHH!" I hear laughing behind me. I turn around to see Gray and Ethan cracking up.
"Don't do that!" I say annoyed, but still crack a smile. I playfully punch them both in the arm. I hand them a box, and they both walk into the house smiling, and I turn back around to get another box.

I walk into the house and see that a door was open at the end of the hall. I walk in and see Ethan and Gray setting my stuff down.

"Huh, I never noticed there was a room here"

"Well, there is, and now it's yours" Says Ethan turning to look at me and smiling. I nod and look around, there was a window across from the door, a closet on the wall left from where I came in, and a bed a few feet from the closet. It was pretty big compared to Ethan and Grayson's rooms. I think of all the ways I could decorate it and where I could place things.

"Can you guys get the two other boxes in the trunk?"

"Sure" Replies Gray, then they both walk out of the room.

*4 hours later*

"I think I'm done" I say to myself and smile.

"It's cute" I hear from the door, I turn around and see Gray smiling.

"Thanks, it took a really long time to organize everything"

"Well it payed off. You deserve a reward." He walks over to me and kisses my cheek, and I blush.

"You're so cute, do you want to go watch Netflix for awhile?"

"Umm, maybe tomorrow. Right now I just want to go to bed, I'm really tired"

"Ok, that's fine" I smile and he smiles back, then closes the door behind him. I turn to one of my boxes labeled clothes. I pick out a pair of comfy shorts and a croptop.

I go out of my room and to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and use the bathroom. Then I head to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. Ethan fell asleep on the couch and Gray looks like he's about to fall asleep. I smile, turn of the tv, and cover Ethan with a blanket and tell Grayson to go to bed. He agrees and heads off to bed, saying goodnight before closing the door. I go to my room and lay on my bed on my phone for awhile until I fall asleep.

*Sunday Morning*

I wake up at 9:37 am. I don't hear anything in the kitchen, so I think everyone is still asleep. I grab my water bottle and drink half of it. I lay there not wanting to get up.

"Ugh" I roll out of bed, literally, and fall on the floor with a *thump* landing on my back. A couple of seconds go by and I finnaly decide to get up and get something to eat. I walk out of my room and head for the kitchen. As I'm walking past Grays room, the door was open, and he was laying on his bed sound asleep. I smirk and go in his room quietly. Then I jump up and down on his bed yelling,

"WAKE UPPPP!!" He sits up and starts looking around.

"HUH?! WHAT'S WRONG!?" I laugh and jump of his bed.

"Nothings wrong, besides the fact that you need to wake up" He gets up and smirks, then he starts chasing me around his room. I manage to dodge him a couple of times but he backs me into a corner. When he finnaly catches me, he throws me over his shoulder and throws on the bed then starts to tickle me.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! I'm sorry!!" I say barely being able to breath from laughing so hard. He gets off and laughs.

"That's what you get for waking me up" I shake my head still smiling, and walk out of his room.

"Is Ethan in his room?" I ask catching my breath.

"Yeah, I think so" He nods trying to fix his cute bedhead. I stand in front of Ethans door then smirk at Gray.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Food?"

"No Gray," I giggle, "we wake Ethan up" I quietly open the door and tiptoe to Ethans bed, and Gray does the same.
"On the count of three we jump on his bed ok?" I whisper. He nods showing he understands.

"1....2....3!" We both jump on Ethans bed scaring him.

"AHHHHH!" Ethan falls out of his bed, which makes me and Grayson crack up laughing.

"Fuck you guys" Ethans says while rubbing his eyes.