Chapter 20

I walk through the door with Grayson holding my hand. Our fingers interwind. I look down at our hands and give his a light squeeze, than I look up at Gray. He has a smile on his face. I smile back then I look back to the apartment.

I've been in the hospital for three days, but I was finnaly able to come home today. Everyday Gray was by my side. Making me laugh and smile, taking care of me, reminding me about my medicine. And he wasn't kidding when he said he was going to sit on the bathroom floor covering his eyes, and wait for me to tell him I'm done.

Ethan came by too, he always stopped by after football practice or lacrosse practice and I would help him with his homework. But he never stayed the night. He seamed happier for some reason.

Grace came by too when she found out what happened. She came after school, but she always left before Ethan got there, for some reason. And my parents, I honestly think they don't care about me because I never got one call from them. Much less a visit.

"So how you feeling?" Gray asks as Ethan walks to my side with my bag. I take a deep breath and think.

How am I feeling?

"I.... think..... I'm feeling better." I look at both of them with a smile.

"That's great!" Ethan says and walks past me. He heads straight for my room and puts my bag down on my bed. He then walks out again and stands in front of me.

"Because we are going out tonight." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and look at Gray. He looks at me in confusion too.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I ask looking back at Ethan.

"Yeah, what do you mean? She's my girl." Gray says taking a step forward and holds my hand tighter.

"Thats not what I mean, we're all going on a double date. You're going with Gray and I'm going with.... um..... you'll find out." He says scratching the back of his neck with a chuckle.

"Hope she's not another Meredith...." I say a bit under my breath.

"She's not trust me. And I have a feeling your going to love her." He says with a devilish grin.

That's what you said last time and look how that turned out....

I nod my head. I grab my phone and check the time. It's 10:49 am. (It's a Saturday)

"First of all, what time are we going?" I ask Ethan while putting my phone back in my pocket.

"We're leaving at 5:45 and we should get at the restaurant at about 6:00."

"And what should I wear?"

"Um, just wear something fancy." I nod my head. Gray let's go of my hand and jumps over the couch and lays down.

"And for right now, I'll be watching Netflix." He says while grabbing the remote.

"Hey hey hey! You're not watching Netflix without me." I say walking over to Gray. He sits up and scoots over. I cuddle next to him and he puts his arm around me.

"Can we watch Vampire Diaries? Damon is such a daddy." I say looking up at Gray.

"Heyyy! I'm the only one you can call daddy." He says with a wink. I roll my eyes, but I can feel my cheeks get hot. He chuckles, then puts on Vampire Diaries.

"Grayson, your so cringe." Ethan shakes his head and sits next to me.

"Shut the fuck up Ethan." Grayson says making me laugh. We watch Vampire Diaries, have lunch, then watch a movie until it's 2:58 pm.

"Ugh, we should start getting ready." I say while shoving a handful of chips into my mouth. Gray just nods his head not taking his eyes off of the screen, and Ethan doesn't even answer. I roll my eyes in annoyance and get up off the couch. I head straight for my room. I had taken a shower before lunch so I didn't need to do that.

I walk to my closet and stare at my clothes for a couple of seconds. My eyes land on a beautiful red dress. I put it on my bed and start taking off my clothes. As soon as I have taken off my pants, and I'm left in my underwear I hear the door open. I quickly turn and see who it is.

"Holy fuck Haley, you're going to make me hard." Grayson breaths out. I smirk and turn around taking my shirt off and throwing it in the hamper.

"Grayson, I'm getting ready." I say and turn around to look at him, and see that he was looking at my ass. His eyes look at mine and his mouth is open slightly.

"Annnnnd, your point is?" He says closing the door behind him and locking it. He has a smirk on his face as he walks towards me. His warm hands meet my waist and his lips connect to mine. I kiss him back, and he quickly grabs my ass. But this time, I was prepared. My hands trail up to his hair and I tug at it, earning a slight groan from Gray. I take advantage and let my tongue explore his mouth.

"Come on, that's my move." He says into the kiss.

"Mmm, not anymore." I smirk, then continue to kiss him. He starts to walk towards my bed and I fall on it, with a slight bounce. He crawls on top of me and continues to kiss me.

Damn, this got heated quickly

His lips trail down to my neck, biting and kissing, surely leaving marks. I tilt my head giving him more access. I bite my lip as he gets closer to my soft spot. When he reaches my soft spot, I let out a soft, breathy moan.

I feel his bulge grow and he smirks against my skin.

"Mmm, Gray." I say, trying to get his attention. He hums in response.

"I-I have to get ready." I say, barely being able to get it out.

"Ugh, come on." He whines and kisses me. I kiss him back for a couple of seconds before interrupting again.

"We can finish this later tonight." I peck his lips and push him slightly and get up off the bed. I pull his arm making him stand up and I unlock the door. I open it and push him out.

"I am so sexually frustrated right now." He says shaking his head, making me smirk a bit.

"Welp, you won't be tonight." I quickly shoot him a wink and close the door, making sure it's locked behind me. I laugh to myself a bit at how hard he must be.

Can't wait until tonight ;)

A/N
~~~~
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. But I'm trying really hard to post a new chapter for all of my books.