Chapter 2

Ethan's P.O.V
I was in my room looking at instagram when I heard a knock. I walk down stairs and open the front door.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I say rolling my eyes. She just stares at me for a couple of seconds. She's so stupid it takes her like twenty seconds to process what I just said.

"Uhhh, I-I-I have to work on a project with Grayson."

She says snapping back into reality. She grips onto her backpack strap tighter and she shifts from foot to foot. I can feel that she's a bit uncomfortable.

"Grays in his room" I say angrily at the fact that she has to come to our house now.

"Ok" She quitly relpies.

Haley's P.O.V
Wow, I never realised how hot Ethan was without a shirt on.

I realised he asked me a question, but it takes me a couple of seconds to get over the fact that he's pretty hot, and actually answer him

"Uhhh, I-I-I have to work on a project with Grayson" I stutter like an idiot.

"Grays in his room" He says angry and walks to what I guess is his room.

"Ok" I say before he slams the door.
I think Grayson's room is the one across from Ethans room I think to myself. Instead of going to his room, I look around. I'm not paying attention when Grayson stands in front of me.

"What are you doing." He says more as a statement then a question.

"I was just looking around, sorry"
I look down at my feet, scared that he was going to hurt me but he just walks into his room. I quickly follow him in. He had a very messy bed in the corner with a nightstand next to it. He had a keyboard by the door, and a desk by the far wall. He throws himself on the bed and points to the desk.

"You can work there." He says and gets on his phone.

"Are you not going to help me?" I ask a little frustrated.

"Why the fuck would I help a dumb piece of shit on a project?" He says and laughs not even turning to look at me. That was it, I was done with him.

"What the fuck is your problem!? I never did anything to you, and you just hate me for no damn reason at all, you and your fucking brother!"

He drops his phone and stands up. He stares at me then he quickly pins me against the walk making me drop my backpack. My hearts pounding in my chest, terrified of what he would do...

"First of all, dont ever talk to me like that again. Second of all, you not knowing what you did makes me hate you even more." He says in a deep angry voice through gritted teeth. All of the pain and sadness that was built up inside of me turned into anger. All the times he made me cry, all the times he pushed me down and laughed.

Told me I wasn't good enough, told me all of these awful things about me, which I slowly started to believe. And I hated myself. I hated every single thing about me.