゚・*゚23 ゚・*゚

jinyoung, i hope you know this isn't anything major. i'm just going out for a walk, to clear my mind and maybe buy something for you.

that doesn't seem to be a very good idea now though. i keep getting looks from passers-by, even though i'm wearing a mask and a cap. should i be glad? got7's been getting a lot of love recently, and i'm honestly super grateful. after all, it's how i met you. now our relationship is public, and we've been getting so much support.

but do you feel like it's too much?

i don't know, i just want to live a normal life with you. one where we can walk freely, go wherever we want without these disguises. maybe we'll do that when we retire, get a house of our own and live near the rest of the boys.

unknowingly, mark found himself outside a flower shop. he smiled, remembering the flowers he bought for jinyoung on the day he confessed.

even before entering, the fragrance of freshly plucked flowers wafted through the air, which drew mark into the shop.

"hello! welcome to — oh my gosh you're got7's mark. i can't believe this, im such a huge fan!" mark looked up the cashier and broke into a playful grin. standing at the counter, with a smug smile on his face was none other than kim yugyeom.

"so this is where you've been hanging out. i didn't know you had a flower shop," mark commented as he touched a bouquet of pink flowers. "by the way, what are these?"

yugyeom laughed. "hyung, of course i don't own a flower shop. it belongs to my aunt, but she's away for the weekend and asked me to stop by. oh, and those are peonies. want some?" he turned to mark, who was then observing hydrangeas.

"hmm." mark smiled as an idea struck him.

-
"where is everyone," jinyoung groaned as he entangled himself up in his bedsheets, after jackson left for the coffee shop to meet a friend.

the sound of the telephone was clear, which made jinyoung groan even more. "today isn't really my day..." he grumbled as he got out of bed to answer the phone.

"hello, how may i help you?" jinyoung said in a professional tone, though he felt like he would pass out from boredom any time soon. "what? the puppy is ready for collection?!"

"yes, and it would be great if you could stop by soon to finalise some details."

"sure, i'm on my way now. is there anything in particular i need to bring?"

"the certificate of adoption, please. we need to verify and do some final checks."

"great, see you then!"

-
"hello, i'm here to collect my dog," jinyoung bowed and informed a staff as he entered the pet shop.

"ah yes, please follow me."

jinyoung was led to the back of the shop, where he saw the beautiful puppy all washed and groomed, ready to go.

"hello sir, have you decided on a name for the puppy?"

jinyoung nodded. it was a name he had thought about with mark, finding it apt for the golden brown norwich terrier. "yes, its name will be mocha."

-
jinyoung arrived home, kicking off his shoes and placing them neatly on the shoe rack. he noticed another pair of shoes and immediately recognised it as mark's. he smiled, opening the door with mocha in one arm and dog products in the other.

"i'm home!" he called as he locked the door and started to walk back to his room. scrambling could be heard as he placed the dog products on his bed, cradling mocha in his arms.

he chuckled softly and walked to the living room, finding mark there with a huge grin on his face.

"hi hyung," jinyoung plopped down onto the sofa and rested his head on mark's shoulder. "guess what i picked up from the pet store today?"

mark flashed a smile at the younger, then admired the young pup. "aw, he's so cute. so this is mocha, then!" mark stroked the puppy softly and placed a kiss on jinyoung's forehead.

"i also got something today. by the way, do you know that yugyeom works at a flower shop?"