゚・*゚3 ゚・*゚

"hyung, we'll go now. if there's anything, call us okay?"

they left. but that wasn't important to mark. the only thing he saw was jackson pecking jinyoung's cheek as they were leaving.

what?

no.

mark's head was spinning. he couldn't process what was happening. not that he wanted to, though. in fact, he'd rather not have seen that at all.

his breath came in uneven patterns. the calm, helpful visit he had hoped for couldn't be farther from its true effects. seeing jinyoung and jackson only made his heart hurt a thousand times worse. the visit wasn't just not beneficial, it caused mark more harm.

"mark, are you okay? what's wrong?"

doctor jung's face was pale and worried as he entered room 739. mark was nearly in hysterics. his eyes were blood red, and a mixture of sweat and tears coated his body. doctor jung rushed to the monitor. mark's heart rate had escalated rapidly and his breathing was quick and irregular. "mark... calm down, take deep breaths, okay?" mark looked at the doctor. he nodded slowly. "follow my count. in, out. in, out..."

twenty minutes later, mark was snuggled up with a warm blanket, watching a movie. he had calmed down a lot, but he couldn't help thinking about jinyoung.

got7 🤖🤘🏻

jaebutt:
> mark? are you feeling better?

mark_tuan:
i guess so? <

sunshineyj:
> okay, rest well hyUNGGG ❤️❤️❤️😄😄😄😄😃😃😃☀️☀️☀️☀️

mark_tuan:
thanks youngjae ☺️ <

parkjinyöung:
> hyung, doctor jung called. he said you would only be able to be discharged tomorrow instead of today.

> do you feel okay? what happened?

mark_tuan:
i feel fine, i think it's just to < monitor my recovery?

parkjinyöung:
> okay, byee hyung! rest well :-)

mark_tuan:
thanks jinyoungie <

mark was scared. he wanted to make sure jinyoung would be his. he didn't know what to do, but he hoped that everything would be alright.

-
*two days later*
"hey, pd-nim wants us to meet in our regular practice room. i think he has an announcement, so we'd better hurry," jaebum called to the members, who had just finished getting ready.

one by one, they all piled out of the dorm, on the way to the practice room.

"good morning, pd-nim! i hope you didn't wait too long for us," jaebum said as the members bowed. "no, i just got here. did all of you sleep well?"

"you will be performing unit stages, and you can decide if you want to be in pairs or threes. you will be performing your stage at your upcoming showcase in seoul. it is up to you to decide your group, but please let me know. i wish you all the best!"

mark was ecstatic. maybe he'd get to perform with jinyoung? he looked over to the younger boy, who was clapping his hands in excitement.

maybe this was his chance.