゚・*゚22 ゚・*゚

jinyoung was sure it was photoshopped, but his heart still hurt, looking at a picture of his boyfriend with someone else. "hyung, you do love me, right?" jinyoung looked from mark to the floor. "of course, jinyoung. you know i do." mark looked concerned, trying to caress jinyoung's face. "what's wrong?"

"hang on, i'm going to ask jackson something," jinyoung got up from the seat before mark could stop him, and ran to jackson's room.

-
jinyoung sprinted into jackson's room, closing the door behind him in case mark heard them.

"seun-ah," jinyoung puffed, catching his breath after the outburst that surprised even himself. jackson smiled up with inquisitive eyes, not really understanding why jinyoung burst into his room and he had to stop looking at photos of him and-

"seun, i need your help. can i ask you a few things? i don't really understand english but there were so many english comments, so can i ask you?" jackson nodded, not really worrying as he had read comments and most of them were supportive of mark and jinyoung's relationship.

"what does "delete this please, what if jinyoung sees this and gets the wrong idea?" and "nice try, but please take this down. let's not hurt jinyoung and mark's relationship?" mean?" jinyoung peered at his hand where he had hastily written the comments down.

jackson looked at jinyoung, shell-shocked, wondering why there were such comments. then, slowly, an understanding look crept onto his face and he motioned for jinyoung to sit next to him. "jinyoung-ah, was this the photo you saw?" jackson unlocked his phone, quickly scrolling through his camera roll to find the exact picture jinyoung had seen a few moments before. on the screen was a screenshot of the post, and jinyoung felt utterly confused. "yes, but why did you screenshot the photo, hyung?"

"jinyoung, you're so silly. that's mark's sister, and they were out to celebrate his sister's engagement and your relationship, but a person at the place they were at did not know and thought they were a couple because of their closeness. and as you should know, mark loves you so much. he wouldn't do anything to hurt you so you shouldn't worry too much!" jackson smiled, translated the comments jinyoung saw and guided him out of the room. "nyoung, have more confidence. you and mark are together. not anyone else. okay?"

jinyoung nodded firmly, washed the pen ink off his hands and walked in the direction of mark's room.

-
"hyung, im sorry. are you-" jinyoung stopped when he opened the door.

mark was gone.

in his place, on the chair, was a slip of paper.

"jinyoung, you seemed down. hyung is sorry if i made you sad. don't worry, i'll be back soon. i just need to buy something, okay?

love you xx"

jinyoung groaned. he just hoped that mark knew, deep down in his heart, that jinyoung just wanted mark to go back home to him.

-
yo bebz it's been a while but guess who's back!! im really really sorry for the absence on wattpad in general ;;
look is a freaking bop and so are the other songs!!! and 'thank you' being the other track that they promote on music shows, we love emo kings :')