゚・*゚8 ゚・*゚

mark, mark, mark. that was all jinyoung could think of for the next few days. he smiled every time he thought of the eldest member, and he wished that the older one liked him back. he kept thinking of the way mark smiled, laughed and talked, the way he cried and how he was when he was frustrated or angry. looking back at his phone, he couldn't take his eyes off the picture he and mark took the other day.

 looking back at his phone, he couldn't take his eyes off the picture he and mark took the other day

he smiled at mark. their faces were so close, and jinyoung felt as if his heart rate could beat the speed of any car.

really, what are you doing to me, hyung? we were best friends and now i feel as if i want to hug you and embrace you every time we see each other. jinyoung sighed, smiling widely.

mark_tuan:
jinyoungie, do you have the picture of us from that day?

parkjinyöung:
oh yeah, i'll send it to you now!
*picture attached*

mark_tuan:
thanks jinyoungie :) sleep well!

parkjinyöung:
okay, you too hyung!

jinyoung smiled. talking to mark made him feel like there were only the two of them in the world. with those thoughts of mark, jinyoung closed his eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

-
"jinyoung! wake up!"

jinyoung slowly opened his eyes, feeling something warm next to him. he yawned and stretched, hitting something in the process.

"ow!"

jinyoung turned in a panic and saw mark clutching his stomach.

"oh no! hyung, i'm so sorry! i didn't see-"

"it's okay, jinyoungie, at least you're awake now," mark chuckled, cutting jinyoung's frantic apology off.

jinyoung rubbed his head and snuggled into mark, closing his eyes again. "i'm sleepy," he groaned.

"no, nyoungie! wake up!" mark sighed. jinyoung just shook his head and cuddled further into mark. "okay, 10 minutes," mark said and wrapped his arms around the younger boy.

neither of them wanted the 10 minutes to end.

-
helloooo :)
i hope yuehua boys will debut soon ,, i'll stan them so much you won't even believe it aHAHAhahaa

but i can't find any english markjin fics to read omg please send help thankss