゚・*゚20 ゚・*゚

this was it.

today was the day that mark and jinyoung decided to announce their relationship. both of them had been waiting for the day since a month ago, when they received jyp's approval.

"hyung ah~" jinyoung snaked his arms around mark's tiny waist, smiling as he snuggled into the crook of mark's neck.

"jinyoungie," mark smiled, pecking jinyoung's cheek. "are you ready, jinyoungie?"

jinyoung looked at him with sparkling eyes, nodding. "let's do this, hyung."

with that, they took their designated seats and waited for the vlive to start.

"we will be starting in 3... 2... 1..." the red light went off in the background, signaling that the live had started.

"hello ahgase! you are wondering why we scheduled this vlive, right? we have something very important to tell you all, our beloved ahgases," mark said after the couple bowed to the camera and looked at jinyoung for him to continue.

"we are deeply sorry that we can't tell you this in real life, but we've delayed for very long, so we hope you'll support us."

"jinyoungie and i..." mark paused and intertwined their fingers, holding it up to the camera.

"we're dating." jinyoung finished, smiling happily at mark, then at the camera.

"we love you guys and we really hope we'll have your blessing. thank you!"

the pair waved to the camera and stood up to bow. they never released each other's hands as they continued smiling at the camera happily until the v live ended.

comments were flooding in even after the live had ended, and jyp had told them not to read comments for that day. instead, they would strengthen their relationship away from the public, so that the negativity would not affect them.

and that's how they ended up in the dorm, preparing a meal for the rest of the members.

the fresh aroma of the homemade samgyetang drifted through got7's dorm, and reached youngjae's room, where jaebum and youngjae were reading the fans' comments online.

"hyung, im so relieved, most of the comments seem to be supportive and kind. many ahgases seem happy," youngjae flashed a bright smile at jaebum and continued reading the comments.

unknowingly, jaebum's heart skipped a beat for a second as he took in youngjae's angelic features. he felt breathless, and he didn't know why. the intense feelings were mixing together and-

"hey hyung, look at this comment!" youngjae laughed and pointed to a few words on the illuminated screen.

"omg!! since markjin is real, when is 2jae going to happen?"

"hyung, isn't 2jae us?" youngjae giggled as he continued to scroll past the comments. "but it isn't, is it? i mean, we don't even like each other in that way, right?"

suddenly, all that jaebum felt was hurt and sadness, only interrupted as youngjae continued chattering about the comments.

-
"kids, food is ready!" mark called from the kitchen as jinyoung placed the dishes onto the table. "yah, hyung, im got7's mom! i'm supposed to say that," jinyoung pouted. "but i'm the oldest!" mark stuck his tongue out and ran to knock on all the doors.

jinyoung sighed and looked at mark endearingly, before getting the cutlery.

"thanks hyungs! the soup is really good!" yugyeom grinned as he slurped a mouthful.

"you're welcome, eat more!" jinyoung smiled and piled side dishes onto yugyeom's plate.

i hope i can start a family like this with jinyoung, mark smiled, and scooped more food onto jinyoung's plate.

"alright everyone, let's eat!"

-
meRRY CHRISTMAS BBYS <3
i hope you have a really good day wherever you are!

guess what i got for christmas!! i really cried after i received it ok i'm not kidding

i got the present edition of 7 for 7 and day6's moonrise album im so blessed :')

anyway, if you live in places that are cold, please stay warm and don't get sick!! take care of yourselves :) fortunately i don't have to worry about low temperatures but school is starting and guess who hasn't finished her homework .-.

anyway, take care and rmb you can always slide into my dms (?) if you wanna talk :')

thank you for all the support!!