゚・*゚16 ゚・*゚

"hyung, let's go back to the dorm so that you can freshen up before your date!" youngjae smiled, carefully taking the bag that contained jinyoung's suit. jinyoung nodded, waving at a couple of fans walking near them.

-
"okay, so you do your hair- oh, hello, who are you?" youngjae stared in shock at the smiling group of people waiting for them with makeup stands and basins in the living room.

"hello, nice to meet you, we are the styling team that one of the members ordered. it is a pleasure to meet you, youngjae-ssi and jinyoung-ssi. here is a note for you," a smiling man in his mid 40s handed a black embossed note to jinyoung.

jinyoung-ah,
i hope this will be a healing process for you, please be relaxed and i'll see you soon! i love you~
from, hyung

jinyoung smiled. whoever this person was, he was so grateful for the thought and effort put into making the day special for him.

"so, shall we start?"

-
"you look amazing, hyung!" youngjae smiled as jinyoung stood in front of the mirror, suit on and hair done. to his surprise, the stylists gave him a facial instead of doing his makeup. when he asked them, they merely smiled and said, "you'll see."

"thank you youngjae, i really appreciate your company," jinyoung grinned, hugging the younger. "excuse me, jinyoung-ssi and youngjae-ssi, we will take our leave now. have a great evening."
-
2young headed to the carpark, where they saw a limousine with a man next to it, waiting for someone. "jinyoung-ssi?" he asked, looking at the pair. "yes, that's me."

"ah, please get in and make yourself comfortable. i will take you to your date."

.
the man grinned evilly.

just kidding HAHAHA im not gonna add drama okay chill pls

.
jinyoung nodded, waving goodbye to youngjae, who waved back energetically, smiling.

turning back to the driver, he was handed another note and a bouquet of purple roses, lilacs and baby's breath. "thank you," jinyoung bowed and got into the car.

jinyoung,,
i cant wait to see you. i hope you like the flowers, i like you.

(EEW THE CRINGE ,, bUT I LIKE YOU TOO JINYOUNG)

jinyoung smiled and smelled the flowers. they smelt like someone he loved, but he couldn't remember who.

it smelt nice though.

-
"jinyoung-ssi, we have reached the destination. have a great evening," the driver said as jinyoung got out of the car and they bowed to each other.

"thank you, you too!" jinyoung said and waved as the car sped off.

he looked around, and what he saw, he could not believe.

"wow..." jinyoung didn't dare to breathe, he wondered if all this was meant for him.

the sound of barking made him snap out of his wonder as he looked down. "coco-ya! how come you're here?" barking happily, coco dropped a note in jinyoung's hands, and snuggled against jinyoung's legs. "komawo, coco." jinyoung patted the puppy's head before it ran down the path.

jinyoungie,
just follow the path and you might see me :) i love you!

tucking the note into his pocket, jinyoung clutched the bouquet of flowers and walked.

-
OMG YALL,,, IT WAS LITERALLY ONE SECOND AGO THAT I THANKED YALL FOR 3K AND NOW WE'RE AT 5K OMG WHAT;

i love you guys so much ,,, thank you <3

also let's vote for got7 on mama !! let's help our babies :')