゚・*゚6 ゚・*゚

it was the best night of mark's life. the applause, the screams and the confetti. and the best part? he was with jinyoung.

mark_tuan has posted a new photo!

♡ pepi_jy_, 333cyj333 and 1,729,293 others liked this photo@mark_tuan: today was fun! thank you so much for today ❤️

pepi_jy_, 333cyj333 and 1,729,293 others liked this photo
@mark_tuan: today was fun! thank you so much for today ❤️

view all 94,838 comments
@pepi_jy_: today was daebak!! thank you hyung ❤️❤️

-
jinyoung was walking on air after the performance. he felt like he was on a cloud, and he never wanted to return.

"hyung! thank you for everything. i'm so grateful for you and i really thank you for everything," jinyoung said on stage, after all the performances had ended, and they had a little bit of time to sit and chat with fans.

mark couldn't help but smile, lighting up his whole face. he signalled for jinyoung to go over to him, so that mark could hug him.

jinyoung ran over to mark, and plopped himself on mark's lap. the younger grinned, while mark pretended to groan about jinyoung. "aish, jinyoungie!" but mark's heart fluttered anyway, and he placed a quick peck on jinyoung's cheek. "revenge," he winked as jinyoung pouted at him.

it was the best night of mark's life so far.

-
jinyoung looked at his phone. he smiled with every sentence he was reading, and he wished that it was true.

jinyoung123: oh my god istg markjin is real
markjinstan: i knOW rigHt
gotbangtan: yea!!!!!! #markjin

jinyoung smiled, clicking on the hashtag. markjin, huh. mark and jinyoung.

jinyoung smiled as he scrolled through the pictures related to markjin. "mark hyung looks so cute", "aigoo we look like a couple, i wish we were one" were some of the things that frequented his mind as he scrolled further and further.

"jinyoung! we're home!" he heard jackson's voice call out. they had gone out to buy groceries for the dorm and jinyoung had decided to stay behind to watch coco.

luckily, coco was still lying on-

wait, where was coco? jinyoung started panicking a little, until- "jinyOUNG! why is my plant knocked over?!" jackson's voice called again.

oh, coco.

-
hellooo :) please check out my other story, 'dear diary' while waiting for this :')

do message me if you have any suggestions for the story, or if you just wanna talk :)

fighting! 💪🏻

love, -hyungseob