゚・*゚18 ゚・*゚

"we are currently waiting for it to be midnight, because it will be got7's 4th birthday!" jaebum smiled into his self-cam, looking at the other members who were also holding up cameras.

"4th birthday everyone! we're so old now," bambam laughed.

"hurry! it's 11:59 now!" jinyoung called, taking out the candles and lighting them.

got7 huddled around their living room table, with a pastel green cake in the shape of a baby bird in the centre.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."

"happy birthday everyone!"

together, the seven best friends blew out the four small flames and made a wish.

-
"got7, please report to jyp's office immediately. i repeat, got7 to jyp's office immediately. thank you."

"happy 4th birthday!" jyp, ceos, directors and staff welcomed a surprised got7 into the office, as party hats were handed to them along with mango juice.

"a toast to got7's success till now, and more success to come!" jyp cheered.

-
after everyone had cleared the room, jyp delivered his personal message to congratulate got7 and brief them about a tour in japan that had just been confirmed. one by one, the got7 members started to leave the room.

"pd-nim," mark said, causing the rest of the members to stop in their tracks.

jyp looked up at mark, readjusting his reading glasses. "ah yes, mark?" he smiled.

"sir, i was w-wondering," mark glanced nervously at the other members. "s-since we can date now, after passing the 3 years of the no-dating rule..."

jyp put down his pen, and smiled nervously at mark. "did you find yourself a nice girl, perhaps?"

mark shook his head violently. "no, sir, i wanted to a-ask you..." he took jinyoung's hand and intertwined their fingers. "may i have the permission to officially date jinyoung?"

jinyoung could have sworn that his heart stopped beating as he and mark stood under the cold glare of jyp's eyes.

the silence lasted for what seemed like a century to jinyoung.

eventually, a sigh was heard, and jyp smiled warmly at the pair. "i didn't know there were actually feelings behind your frequent skinship, and now i know why it seemed so real." he took another breath before continuing, "i don't know how the public will react, but there's always a first for everything. so, please know how to behave in public, and i wish you all the best in your relationship." he grinned before leaning closer to the blushing pair in front of him, whispering, "i bet you in two months 2jae will be here asking for permission to date."

jyp sat back in his chair, straight-backed, saying firmly, "i have work to do now, so you should head to your next schedule. goodbye, and good luck!"

-
im setting this as their 4th birthday bc i can do whatever i want and im predicting markjin's future :')

i'm so sorry for not updating for so long :-( i'll try and update more! im really really reaLLY grateful for all of you who take the time to read my story, as well as comment & vote! i honestly didn't think this book would get 5 reads, let alone 9k!!!! you guys rock :')

[ 747 LOL ]

ive gotta sleep now so...
iM oUT!