Michael Mell (Be More Chill) x Reader|Revenge

Začať od začiatku

"Y/N!!!" He whined while running after you.

~time skip to car (I'm getting help from my cousin at the some of beginning of this part so it's probably better)~

Third Person POV

Jeremy looked at Michael with his eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed. He watched Michael glance at Y/n and quickly look away, his cheeks flushing even more. He leaned forward towards the front of the car with the same look on his face.

"Hey Michael, why is your face so red?" If it were possible, Michael's face flushed even more than ever. Jeremy's eyes widen and realized what was happening with Michael. He slightly pointed at Michael's crotch area and questioned, "And what's with your jeans? You can see it from-"

"OKAY WE GET IT JEREMY!" Michael covered the boy's mouth before he can speak anymore, with one hand on the wheel. Y/n attempted to keep her laugh in while Christine kept questioning Jeremy what that was all about. After dropping off Jeremy and Christine, Michael still hadn't said a word to
Y/n.

When they arrived to Michael's house, Michael got out of his P.T Cruiser and slammed the door shut. Y/n silently got out of the car, following behind him.

"Jeremy wasn't wrong." Y/n laughed trying to lighten the mood. Michael groaned/sighed and shook his head.

"Just, stop." He walked in the house as you slowly followed. After closing, locking the door and hanging his keys on the hook, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her upstairs to his room and shut the door, locked it, and flopped himself on the bed.

"Wha-"

"This is all your fault." He sat up and pointed a finger at Y/n.

"Why?"

"You started it. At the laser tag arena." His face flushed again. Y/n realized what he had been thinking about and blushed. She slowly sat on the bed next to him and laid her head on his shoulder. "You were teasing me." He pouted. Y/n rolled your eyes and pulled him by the collar of his hoodie and pushed her lips on to his, closing her eyes.

He immediately kissed back with no hesitation and pulled her onto his lap. She wrapped her legs around his torso and kissed him harder, fingers running through his dark hair. Again, the two ignored the pain of Michael's glasses. His hands pulled her closer by her waist. Slowly, she pushed him down and hovered over him. About to kiss him again, she lowered her head. Before she can, she was flipped over and Michael was now hovering over her, pinning her down.

2nd Person POV~
Michael eyed you down with pleading eyes and smirked.
"This is my revenge, not yours. My revenge, my rules. And the rule is, I get to do what I want." He said proudly. His smirk dropped in realization.
"I mean, unless you don't wanna go THAT f-"

"Just shut up and kiss me." You pulled his head down closer to you.

"Gladly." He whispered and kissed you on the lips. After a minute or so, Michael broke the kiss and lifted his head. He then dipped down and kissed your jaw. He made a trail of kisses down to your collarbone. He then kissed your neck and worked his "magic". You let out a breath and moved your hands to his face.

You pushed his head back up towards you and roughly pressed your lips to his. Michael put one hand behind your head, bringing you closer. Your legs were tangled with his until you wrapped it around his waist and brought the lower half of his body closer to yours. He got the hint and brought himself closer, filling up every crack of space. Minutes later, Michael sat up and threw his sweater and shirt off, which landed next to your head. He leaned down, kissing you gently this time. The rest of the night went however you wanted it to go (you choose how the rest of the night was spent).

~Time Skip To Moring~
Your eyes fluttered open and then squinted due to the sunlight. You yawned and tried to take in what's happening around you. You turned you head behind you to meet the sleeping face of your loving boyfriend. You discovered that you were wearing his iconic red patches sweater that was oversized for you. Michael had both his arms wrapped around you protectively, one leg over yours and was shirtless. You blushed at the sight but turned to face him anyways.

You managed to wiggle both arms out of his grip and placed your hands on both sides of his bare face. You brought yourself up a bit, kissing his forehead and nuzzling your head into his chest. You felt one arm let go of you and a warm hand on you cheek. You looked up to see a sleepy, adorable Michael smiling down at you. He motioned you to scoot upwards so you can face him and you obeyed.

"Hey." He pecked you on the lips.

"Hey." You laughed touched your nose with his. In the end, you were glad you teased Michael. It was amusing and was a win. Either way, you loved him and he loved you too. Even the smallest moments together, you loved it it. Just like this one and both of you never wanted this moment to end.