Important

As with all of my other stories I request that you do not use bad language and swearing in your comments. They will be deleted if you do. There are times when you will be irritated, jubilant and distressed with my characters and the story but I am sure you can be inventive in showing that without swearing 😉

Thank you for joining me on another journey and I hope you enjoy reading just as much as I enjoy writing it!

Comments and votes are always much appreciated as is fan art! 😊

Update 10/12/18 I have unpublished the following few chapters that I did manage to post. I realised recently - while feeling guilty for the large gaps in updating - that the reason I was struggling to write and post is because the characters I wrote didn't quite match the ones that were in my head. This story started with a random chapter I wrote a long while back then I made the mistake of trying to write the story before that point and then that chapter just didn't fit. I now know the story I want to tell and the characters that need to be in it. So hopefully next year I will have new chapters to post and hopefully  more regularly too. 

Big apologies to those of you who have been so patiently waiting.

Another Update  4/01/2019 (is anyone else finding it weird to write 2019?) So I've reread the chapters I originally wrote and published and I like them again so I'm republishing them. Sorry for being so contrary! It's been rather irritating for me to. New chapters to come soon!