Daddy's princess - ChanRose

Start from the beginning

His other hand then reaches for my left cheek. I felt a soft cloth wipe my skin gently.

"As I thought..." he muttered.

"The side of your lip was also cut, isn't it?"

He noticed what's underneath my make up.

It was just a few words and one question, but I couldn't handle it. I feel like I'm in trouble again.

My eyes started to get watery. I opened my mouth slightly, trying to think of an excuse to get away with the truth. But then, I couldn't speak. I felt like I was choking.

"How did you get those?" He asked, brows furrowing and looking at me intently straight in my eyes.

"Uhm... I..." I couldn't take the words out of my mouth. I felt a tear fall as I try hard to speak.

"I... I was doing yoga and... my hand slip so... my face hit the floor." I finally answered.

"Recalling your accident in yoga makes you cry?" He asked again.

I'm in trouble again.

I couldn't stop my tears for falling now.

I was reminded of all the beating I got from my father and Jungkook. With just one question, it all came back to me.

"Aigoo... I'm sorry. I'm not gonna ask anymore." He said as he cupped my cheeks and gently wipes tears using his thumbs.

"Were you alone inside the ladies room? 'Cause I've been standing here for a while and you're the only one who came out..." he asked which confuses me on why he would ask such thing.

Was he waiting for me?

"I think I was alone."

He then pushes me gently, extending his hand towards the door and we both went inside the ladies room before locking the door.

I was so shocked that I froze once again. A few minutes have just passed and he already made me froze several times.

But now, he locked us both inside this room, making me realize that my theory may be correct.

He's gonna hurt me too.

What did I do wrong?

Is it because I lied?

My tears continued to fall and by now, my whole body trembles violently. When he turned and look at me, he was glaring. My gut feeling says he's upset. And then, to my horror, he bolted towards me.

"No.. please..." I pleaded, instantly wincing and shutting my eyes at the same time. I was already anticipating his forceful hand on my body. I was ready to accept the pain.

But it wasn't what I expected.

"Jesus Christ... you're trembling so much." He muttered after his warmth engulfed my body. His arms wrap around me while one is gently caressing my back then stroke my hair. My face was buried on his chest.

It wasn't what I expected at all.

"Whoever did this to you-... fucking sick bastard." He muttered, frustration obvious in his voice as he kept on caressing my back while I wail in his embrace.

All the feelings I've been concealing for so long erupted just because a stranger noticed I was hurt.

I wasn't the type who share my feelings to others, even to my closest friends. I never admitted anything when they questioned where I got the bruises and wounds from. They're not aware that Kookie beats me, they all thought it was my father but I never let them see me cry. I always hold it in.