Daddy's princess - ChanRose

Start from the beginning

He was wearing a black dress pants partnered with black leather shoes, tucked in round-neck white shirt over a black coat.

He's really tall...

And those ears...

But he's truly gorgeous.

He then handed over a red rectangular box neatly tied with a black satin ribbon.

"Thank you. Uhm what is it?" I muttered.

"I'm sorry?" He asked, leaning closer.

"Talk louder." My father commaded, scoffing.

"I'm sorry... Thank you." I said louder before chuckling in embarrassment. Then, I saw my father glared at me.

After we're seated, his mom asked to open the present he gave since she also doesn't know what it is so I did what she asked and pulled the ribbon then open the lid.

I gasped to see a bunch of pretty pink roses delicately arranged inside the box.

It was my first time to receive this kind of exquisite gift and it's a bit heart fluttering.

I looked at him once again and he was smiling softly, "Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes. These are really pretty. Thank you so much." I replied sheepishly, feeling my cheeks burn a bit.

He then smiled widely before eyeing my left cheek near my lip.

During dinner, our parents started conversing while I nonchalantly poke the steak with my fork.

It looks delicious but I do not have an appetite now since I still worry about Jungkook.

I already lost count on how many times I've called him and if I could have my phone right now, I'll try calling him once again.

I let out a soft sigh.

I knew my father wouldn't hear it since he's preoccupied with catching up with Chanyeol's mom. They seem to be good friends or he's just faking because of his purpose of business partnership.

My eyes then travelled to the plate across mine. His food's also left untouched. His huge left hand was resting above the table beside his phone which then light up due to a notif. Then, my gaze then turn to his face.

He was staring at me... more particularly, he's looking straight at my left cheek.

Was my concealer smudged?

I then asked permission to excuse myself to use the comfort room which his mom allowed me to.

I quickly went in and check on my make up and to my relief, the bruise is still hidden. Tho I knew it really looked unnatural since I've applied too much concealer. So I tried to fix it once again.

After for what seemed like 15 minutes in front of the mirror, I finally went outside and to my surprise, Chanyeol was already standing outside the ladies room with both his hands in his pocket.

I was frozen on my ground as I look up to him. For a brief while, he was just staring at me.

"Uhm... Chanyeol-ssi, is something the matter?" I asked.

"Your cheek..." he replied. I then reach to touch my left cheek but then, he suddenly grab my hand before my fingers could even touch my skin.

I froze once more then tremble in his touch. He was holding my hand gently but for some reason, I felt terrified and I knew he felt me trembling but... but I couldn't move nor look away from him.