Ch.25 Suprize

Colby pov
"Alexis let's go!" I yelled. Me, Sam, and her were going to xplr abandoned castle. Me and Sam were gonna post this video on YouTube.

"Coming Colbs!" She yells back running down the stairs with red and black converse, black sweatpants, and of course our gradient die XPLR merch hoodie! She is rocking that!

"Thanks!" I hear her voice randomly.

"For what?" I asked. "You said I was rocking this." She chuckled. I must've said that out loud.

************************************

So after packing our xplr bags we got into the car. I sat upfront with Sam and Alexis sat in the back. She stared out the window. I was starting the car ready to drive when I noticed Alexis giggle. I look up and see Sam making the stupidest faces.

"Dude." I laughed then started to drive.

I slightly see Alexis asleep leaning on the window. Sam starts talking a convo that seems to be about Alexis.

"She's so nice." He says looking behind me.

"Bro she's amazing! I'm glad to be hers. We love each other so much when I hug her people around us state and say aww." I chuckled a bit then see Sam look at his hands.

"Sam?" I crooked my head over then back on the road.

"Sam!?" I snapped my fingers. That moment he just shook off his thoughts. "Yea? What's up!" He asks.

"You were staring at your hands Sam. That's not good man." I said smirking a little seeing beautiful Alexis. The problem I was talking about was that every time Sam is staring at his hands and is in deep thought he's thinking of doing something that's probably wrong.

"Sorry Colby. I just..cant stop thinking about... uh Kat!" He blurted causing Alexis to wake up yawning.

"Man. Are we there yet?" She whinned like a little child clapping her hands.

"Sorry baby. We arnt." I responded. She stopped clapping lowering her smile to a smirk.

"Baby? I'm not used to that!" She said still winking and smirking. She giggled.

"Actually I lied 2 minutes away." I still drove noticing Alexis pull her fist down saying yes. We arrived! Alexis and I jumped out. Sam stayed inside. I ducked through my opened door seeing Sam looking at his hands again.

"Sam!" I whispered yelling. "S...sorry." He got out.

Alexis pov
We jumped a fence trying to be ninjas. Then we entered before that there was flashing of light from someone. We ran for our lives. I was running and couldn't stop. I stopped at the building then turned to see Sam and colby a little behind.

"How?" Sam whispered yell. I shrugged my shoulders. We walked around trying to find an entrance. We couldn't find one till Sam pointed out a window. Since Sam was smallest he got in first. Then me then Colby. We all hesitantly thought it might be owned by someone so we quickly walked and explored. I was enjoying it! I hugged next to Colby. "Aww beautiful girl hugging me." He sounds like a child. I looked up and saw a smirk. I smirked aswell and whispered in his ear. "After this I have something for you." I pulled away winking. He started to smirk again.

"Just stop." Sam said. I turned and saw Sam walking into a hallway. I let go of Colby as me and him caught up with Sam. "Do you wish you had Kat here?" He mumbled something but I couldn't make it up. "Huh?" Colby looked at him confused. "Nothing." Sam looked down at his hands and then I thought of the convo they had when I was 'asleep' yea I'm a rebble.

"Sam that's bad knews." I said. He turned and was about to say something but then turned back around. I was so confused.

"Wait how do you know-"
"I was awake colbs. Awake. Never slept. It was fake!" I implied he just shot a look down his face. "Thanks for saying I'm amazing and Sam thanks for saying I'm nice!" I spoke then Sam started to blush? No, wait why? Colby smirked and whispered to me. "Can't wait for the suprize." I smirked at him then Sam scoffed. I think he heard that.