Ch.13 Asked

Alexis pov
I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I got up and got dressed in a metallica shirt and black sweatpants. I headed downstairs to eat some food and I notice no one is down. I decided to text Colby what's going on because everyone should be awake by now.

A: are you awake?

No answer

A: Colby are you awake?

No answer

That's funny it's literally 2 pm! I'll text Jake.

A: hey are you awake?

No answer

Man I'll just text Brennen even though he is living in a different house.

A:are you awake?

No answer.

"Well i guess I can do what ever u want!" I yell so they can hear me. I turn around and see Colby standing behind me.

"Hey why didn't you answer your phone?"

"Because notifications was on mute." He answered in a groggy voice.

"So you just woke up?"

"Yea. Boy I was tired." He said giving me a hug.

"What's the hug for?"

"It's for you being my one and only Alexis." I started to blush. He smirked and hugged me again. I hugged back. Then all of a sudden I got lifted off my feet and it wasn't Colby. It was Brennen!

"Hey Brennen!" I hug him as he holds me bridal style.

"Hey, baby!"

"Wait you guys are together?" Colby said starting to freak out.

"Yea!" I replied.

"Oh my gosh! I'm...im gonna go."

"Wait!" I yell as Brennen sets me down.

"Let me tell you a secret." I whisper getting closer to his ear.

"Welcome to the prank wars!" I implied backing away from his ear.

"Why Alexis!"

"You were jealous weren't you?" I asked smirking towards him. He started to blush and came over to me to give a more cuddling hug.

"You guys are cute." Brennen told us with his blushed cheeks.

"Aww thanks bro." I have a light punch to his shoulder.

I walked upstairs to Colby's bedroom to admire the stikynoted wall. I loved his room. It's so amazing! Seeing him in person is better than on screen.

I got a call from Chris so I answered laying down on Colby's bed.

"Alexis, hey. "
"Hey bro, whats going on?"
"Can you tell who your crush is?"
"Nope. Ain't telling a soul."
"Ok. I also wanted to say that I miss you so much."
"Aww. I miss you too."

Colby walks in his room and sits on the bed next to me.

"Well I have to go." I told Chris.
"Ok. Love you!"
"Love you too Chris. Bye!"

I hung up sitting back up to Colby.

"Hey!"
"Hey man. So I just wanted to say I just came in here to admire the stickey notes."

"Oh that's cool. Umm... I have a question."

"Yea?" I started to blush thinking of what it was.

"Would you film with me?"

"Of course!" I replied still having my heated cheeks. We get all the gear and film a Q and A for Colby.

"Who's your crush?" He said in shock. "I'm not giving that info out." He implied reading the next question. Almost half of the questions dealt with his crush. He started to get a little irritated so he stopped the video.

"Are you ok?" I asked giving him a hug.

"Yea, fine." He hugged back. I love you Colby. I thought to myself. I rest my head on his lap and my body straight on his bed. We stare at each other and I see the strong guy who never gives up. I see the Colby Brock I love.

He starts to lean towards me and kisses my forehead. I start to giggle and blush. The heated cheeks came back.

"Would you go out with me?" He mumbled.

"Yea." I said in a sigh just gazing at him. He covers his mouth.

Colby's pov
I can't believe I said that outloud! And she said yes! I celebrated in my mind. Then I give her a hug and lifted her from the bed to downstairs. When we were at the stairs she kissed my cheek. As I started to blush she wraped one arm around my neck. Gosh she was beautiful and amazing. I loved her.

"Look who's in the house!" I yelled setting Alexis down.

"Me! Batchs!" She yelled avoiding the curse word. I smile at her and she smiles back. We connect our foreheads for like 2 seconds then sit down with Sam, Jake, Brennen, and Kat.