Ch.8 Sunset

* one day till we visit meh friends* Alexis pov
I was talking to Colby about what we should do.

"Well I don't know much of Michigan. But you do!" He said patting my shoulder.

"I know the perfect place. I go to this place with all three of my friends. I think you guys will enjoy it!" I said with a huge smile across my face.

"What is it?!" Colby implied jumping up in his chair.

"It's a secret. But it's perfect" I answered. I already told Sam and Jake but they were also begging me to tell them where. I'm not that dumb so I didn't tell them.

*next day*

Colby, jake, Sam, and I were at the airport waiting for our ride. Oh yea we are in Michigan right now so yea.

We spot Hela and Chris!

"Where is-" I was cut off by Chris squeezing me in a hug. It's so funny that I didn't know he would miss me that much.

"Ok...y-your..killing...me." I said as he backed away.

"Oh sorry I just missed you ALOT!!" He said with the biggest grin I've seen on his face ever.

"I missed you too!" I said returning a softer hug.

"Well he missed you a lot! Like A LOT!!" She said winking at me.

"Where's Jack?" I said giving Elena a hug.

"He's in the car stuck on this video game, as usual." She implied. She waves at Sam, Colby, and Jake. They wave back.

"So how are you dudes?" Hela asked. They nodded there head "good".

We head to the car and put our bags to the back. It was almost time to go so we head to the spot anyways.

*****************************

We arrived and we had to home up a bit to get there. The sun started to set.

"Just a little more!" I yelled so everyone heard me.

We got to the open cliffside.you could see the beautiful cities and towns. The best part is sitting and watching the sunset.

"Alexis!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!" Colby said. Then Jake mumbled something but I couldn't make it up. We all sat down. I was next to Chris and Colby.

"Hey Colby can we switch?" Jake asked. I giggled a little.

"Uhhh...no. I'm good where I am!" He replied. Jack like always is playing his game but being with my best friends is at the top of the bucket list.

"Alexis?" Colby asked.

"Yea?"

"This place is amazing and I want to say thank you for doing this. I love it and..." He paused. He was going to say something but shut his mouth again.

"And?"

"Nevermind, I forgot!" He laughed as did everyone else.

"Hey alexis?" Jake asked. For a moment I thought whats with the questions? Oh well.

"Yea?"

"Just wondering but do you have a crush on anyone?" Once he said that both Colby and Chris looked at me.

"Yea, I do." Once I replied I saw Jake, Colby, and Chris's face light up red. I laughed because it was kind of a cringe situation.

"But yea thanks Alexis you rock!" Sam implied.

"No problem." I told with a big grin on my face.

We stared into the beautiful rose pink and orange sky. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!

I feel an arm wrap around me. I turn to find Colby's arm wrapped around my waist luuling me closer. I see in the corner of my eye that Chris starts to breath heavily when he sees me. I just deal with it tho.

Then I whisper to Chris. "Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine." He whispered.

I could tell he wasn't but I didn't want to fight. Then I feel another arm wrap around my waist to see it's Chris this time. He pulls me closer. I lean my head against his shoulder.

I get up to get something from my XPLR bag. I get my lighter and some wood to set up a fire.

"Nice, it feels nice!" Colby said slithering his way towards me. He hugged me in front of the fire telling me "thanks beautiful." I start to blush. I felt my cheeks warm up from those words.

"Guys now let's just look up at the stars." I said leaning back but then I land on someone. That's Jake. I smile while looking up at the stars. I get up to see Colby and Chris look and turn quickly away. I start getting tired and some who just fell asleep on the Colby ground.

I felt someone lift me as I was drifting. I wasn't sure who but I just fell asleep on there lap.

*****************

I wake up and see I was laying next to Colby. His arms were wrapped around me. I hugged him while laying down. I get up to see everyone was asleep.

What did get me was that somehow Chris, Colby, and Jake were like surrounding me. They kept asking questions about dating or crush yesturday. Also it's like Chris and Colby would mentally fight over me by pulling me closer to them.

I don't know that's just my thoughts. Something is definitely up with those three boys (colby, jake, chris).

Then Colby got up with me. He said "That was the best night ever." Then I started to get warm cheeks and they started to blush.

"It was the best night ever." I agreed. He missed me on the cheek and grabbed his stuff. I was full on blushing so much!

Everyone woke up and I had say goodbye to my 3 best friends. I hugged them but then Chris was last. He decided that after the hug he missed me on the cheek and walked with Elena saying goodbye.

Me and the guys headed to our flight. While going we all had to use the bathroom.

I came out and Jake popped up a s scared me again! I laughed then after I grabbed my stuff he kissed me on my cheek saying "your cute when you laugh." I stood there thinking so three of my guy friends kiss me on the cheek, what is UP!?!