Ch.7 Roomate

Alexis pov
We got to the empty room and unpacked. I was for some reason unpacking fast which only happens when I want to live somewhere.

I start unpacking my last box when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and there was Colby!

"Hey need help?"

"Yea. But this is the last box." I explained. He began helping me with all my pictures and frames. At that moment I was so happy. Whenever I'm around him I'm happy.

"Well, boom, were done!" I said dropping  on the floor.

"Yea!" He dropped with me.

"Thank you for this." I said staring deep into his ocean blue eyes.

"No thank you for wanting to be our next roomate." He said staring into my eyes.

After a bit of staring. Yea I know crazy. But I head downstairs to see Jake, Corey, and Sam.

"Hey yo GIRL!!" Jake yelled.

"Hey yo DUDE!!" I yelled from the stairs.

"Where's Aaron and Devyn?" Colby said looking concerned.

"Well Aaron is upstairs playing fortnight like usual and Devyn is out shopping for stuff." Jake replied and started walking closer to me.

I start walking away and upstairs to get something. I got my headphones and phone. I went to my ROCK playlist as I walked down the stairs. I played some music in my headphones and when I reached to the last step someone jumped in front of me causing me to bump into them. I was scared for just a little bit.

"Geez Jake you scared the crap out of me!" I said pushing his chest away.

"That's what's supposed to happen!" He laughed. I saw Colby in the corner of my eye looking over at us then looked away. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Boi!" I said pointing my hands at him.

"What's up?" He said pushing my hands down.

"Are you jealous?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"N..no" he said. I looked into his blue eyes and said "I saw you look at me and Jake when he scared the living daylights out of me." I said with full eye contact.

"Ok, ok. Maybe I was jealous but that doesn't mean anything. I was jealous cause I wanted to scare you that way but he took it." Colby explained looking back at the TV. Luckily I watch almost all his vlogs because I watched a video of him and Sam and they said eye contact really gets to them.

I started getting pretty tired and the next thing I knew Colby put his arm around my shoulder. I was so tired I didn't even care and just settled my head on his shoulder.

Colby pov
Alexis started drifting off to sleep. I no clue what we are watching but we just played some random movie on Netflix. I felt like someone was watching so I turned my head and I saw Jake quickly glance and turn away.

I kinda wonder does Jake have feelings for Alexis?  He looks at her that way and gets so close. I keep seeing Jake look at us for like 1 millisecond here and there.

After that weird and boring movie Alexis awoke from her chill sleep next to ME!.

"GOOD morning child!" I said looking at her.

"Yea child good morning!" Jake moched.

"Wow guys. I must've drifted to sleep during that horrible movie."

"Yea you did." I told her.

"I'm getting a snack." She walks over to the kitchen.

Alexis pov
I head to the kitchen and get a banana. I hear my phone ring faintly because the headphones were still plugged in.

"Who is it, stranger!" I said.

"It's your worst nightmare!!" She replied saying in an evil voice. We both start to laugh in the phone.

"Well nice to talk to you Hela!" I implied.

"Hey gurly FAM!!" She yelled into the phone. I automatically went out and said "I'm not girly! Don't call me THAT!!" I screamed. Now everyone was staring with a confused look.

"Ha ok" She said.

"How are the guys?" I ask concerned.

"Well Jack is doing good. He does miss you tho. And well Chris..." She paused.

"What? What happened? Is he ok?!" I said. I was worried that something hospital wised happened.

"He's been crying for days, Alexis." She explained. I looked at the floor and told her "I'll visit you guys sometime. Tell him that." I told her.

"YES!! Your visiting? Yes!! I will tell!" She yelled and screamed of excitement.

"Yea I'll bring some of the guys there too. "

"Yess! Alexis we all miss you. Got to go bye!."

"Bye!" I ended the phone call and I kind of don't expect Chris to be the one crying but he was always so close. That probably explains it. He missed being close to me.

"Who's that?" Colby asked as I turn around.

"That was Hela! I told her I'm going to visit them sometime." I grinned.

"Well when you do visit can I come?" He said holding my hand.

"Of course! I'll bring you Sam and Jake because she only knows you
, Sam, and Jake." I told Colby and I could see that when I say Jake he starts to lose his grin. But why?