Ch.10 Crush

Colby pov
I woke up with her sleeping in my lap. I saw the beautiful girl she was. I look down to her thinking to myself over and over again I like her.shes so pretty, nice, kind, amazing, cool, etc. I listed all the good things about her in my mind. I then see her squirm around finding a comfortable position. She was struggling so I picked her up and set her down on the bed. I started to walk away and then felt her grab my hand.

"Please stay?" She said in a childish faint voice.

"Alright." I replied laying next to her.

Alexis pov
I felt his arms wrap around my torso. I was so happy at that moment I fell asleep.

I got up to see Colby's gone. Maybe he went to make breakfast. So I  get up from the bed and got dressed in a white and black Adidas shirt and ripped black jeans.

I walk downstairs with no one there. Then I feel someone grab me from my legs and back and pick me up. I yelled a little and realized this boy with brown and blonde highlights and a little small beard picked me up and yelled "good morning Alexis!"

"Who are you!" I yell back.

"I'm Brennen!" He replied and stopped swinging me around.

"Oh right. Brennen taylor. If you don't know now you know!" I yelled. He set me down and Colby, Sam, and Elton were behind him.

"YEA! I like you already!" He said with a smirk on his lips. I giggled a bit and walked away to the living room.

"So where's the other peeps!" I said searching through YouTube.

"They are in there rooms playing fortnight." Colby  replied.

"Hey is that my channel on your recomended?" He asked. I started to feel the red on my cheeks as I nod yes.

"Oh man there I am!" Brennen said yelling in Sam's ear.

"#xplrmerch!" I said aloud. Looking through their channels.

"Hey Alexis Can ask you something?" Brennen asked. I nodded yes and turned over to him.

"Do you have a crush? Or seeing anyone?" I looked down and looked back up seeing Colby's ocean blue eyes. I realized I was staring for a few seconds then said "yea I do. Why?"

"Just wondering. Maybe someone likes you." He smirks. It's so funny when he smirks and winks.

Jake then walks down the stairs rubbing his eyes.
"Hey bro!" I yell.

"W-what? Oh hey!" He yelled back.

"What are y'all doing?" He asks sitting next to Colby.

"These guys keep asking who my crush is." I reply back with my cheeks obviously blushed feeling the heat.

"Oooooo!! Who is it?"

"Ain't telling a soul!" I said as they all throw their arms making ugh sounds. I laughed.

I hear Brennen mumble something but I couldn't make it up! That's so frustrating!

Colby's pov
I hear Brennen mumble something.

"I like you" he mumbled but it looks like she couldn't hear.

Why is everyone falling for her! Then I hear someone walking through to see Amanda, Kat, and Devyn.

"Hey girl!!" Devyn yelled talking to Alexis.

"Meh good fam!" She replied as the girls walk upstairs other than Alexis.

"Arnt you going with them?" Sam asked looking at her.

"Nope, I like hanging out with you guys even if you keep secrets." She said in a sarcastic matter. I just wish I could have her as my girlfriend. I love her. Everyone does! It annoys me.

I wrap my arm around her waist. Then she looks up at me and smiles at me and stares into my eyes. I see her blue green eyes that has a golden tint. She had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! She leans on my shoulder while watching one of the Sam and colby videos. She's so cute.

She gets up and walls to her room to edit a video she made a video a while ago.

"Uggg!" I said aloud then I get up off the couch till a voice stopped me.

"What's wrong bro?" Sam asked.

"Ugg, nothing."

"What's wrong!" He raised his voice.

"I just...i...i just, it's useless. I'm fine." I walked away to move to the bean bag. I plop into it and relax.

Everyone looks down but Sam. Sam has the confused look across his face.

"What's going on? I don't understand!" He implied. We all look at him. He thinks deeply.

"Ohhhhh!" He says nodding his head.

"You all like-" I cut him off.

"Pizza! We all like pizza right now."

"Stop hiding guys!" Sam scrolls his eyes at us.

"We need to find out who she likes." Jake suggested and I look at him with a 'good luck child' face (if there is one, lol) .

"She's hard to figure out. She leans on my shoulder then allows you to wrap his arm around her then allows brennen to pick her up bridal style? Good luck!" I told Jake then he drops his mouth. He nods thinking his plan was useless. One of us will just be surprised if she likes one of us.

"Hey what did miss?" Alexis comes in.

"Oh well We be been trying to guess who your crush is." Brennen lied but she caught on sitting next to Jake and near me.

"We all deserve to know!" Jake begged.

"I.said.No!" She came back stopping through every word she said.