Ch.2 Video

*3 days later*

Hela p.o.v
Today was the day to make the YouTube video with Alexis! I'm so excited and greatful we get to do it. I then get a text from her.

A. Hey when should we go?

H. Maybe around 2?

A. Yea that'll work!

H. Ok. Where are we going?

A. We are going to this abandoned castle.  Do you know where that is?

I sent an address so we know where to go.

H. Nope.

A. Well just to warn you there might be security. Idk

H. Ok, thnx!

A. Np

So the conversation ended. I went strieght to my computer researching the hospital. Well I've seen it before but never heard of it.

Alexis p.o.v
So the trip was planned out amazingly! I'm honestly guessing the curious person she is she's probably looking up what that hospital is.

*3 hours later*

I head over to Hela's house and knock on the door.

"Hey girl! Ready?" The expression she was showing was saying 'deffinitly'.

"Yea! Thanks Alexis for doing this!"

"No problem. I love these vids." I implied with a joyful smile.

"Well let's go!" She said bursting through the doors and me.

"Ok. " I turned and started walking towards her car.

She already had the GPS set up so all there is to do is get there!

...............................................

We arrived there and I start doing the intro of my legit vlog!

So what's up guys! Today we will be exploring the abandoned castle. I hope y'all enjoy because I know I am.

I finished the intro. As me and Hela started walking with our big cam and mic. When got inside we both heard footsteps coming out direction.

"Did you hear that?" Hela was so worried half to death.

"Totally" I whispered. I was shaking!

We started walking up stairs to get a better view on who it is.

We get upstairs noticing there's 3 dudes walking and whispering. So I chose to say hi. Now I don't know why but yea.

"Hey!" I yelled my lungs out to get there attention.

"Who's there?!" I could here them breathing like crazy.

"Up the stairs!" Again telling my lungs out.

"I see you!" One of them said in a deep voice.

I start walking down the stairs with Hela and we saw them. I dropped my mouth just frozen still

"Hi I'm Hela and this is Alexis." Hela turned and nudged me on the shoulder.

"What?" I said still having no clue what's happening.

"Well I'm-" of course I chose to cut him off.

"Sam, and jake, and Colby!" I was so excited I almost went all out fangirling.

"Hela I wanted to meet these guys all my life!" I blurted while the guys smiled.

"Oh so these were the guys." She implied.

"Yea!" I was so happy a walked up to them and gave them a hug.

"Wow! So you DO know us." Colby said with his cute smile.

"Yea! Your guys videos inspire me to explore the outside boundaries. Also I'm beyond the norm and I take chances." I implied about there mercy and stuff. They hung on to it.

"Yea now or never!" Colby screamed making those weird high pitched noises he makes sometimes.

We all start to crack up laughing. So we all started talking about this castle and started exploring together. We talked about life.

"So where's the camera?" I asked in confusion.

"Oh we couldn't bring it cause the battery was dead and we just walked out the door not caring." Jake said shrugging at the end.

"Oh of course jake. It's dead." I joked about that cause his camera is always dead.

"Yea jake." Colby butted in with his comment.

"Ok there's no need to gain up on me ok!" He started laugh as we all did a few seconds later.

"So being the evil person I am-" I stopped Colby before he could finish.

"You brought the Ouija board!" I said with excitement.

"Actually I did! You really do know us." Colby implied with a shock look on his face.

He takes the board out and he asks,
"Who's gonna play?"

"I will!" I blurted running over to sit down. Everyone else nodded but Hela.

"Your crazy I'm not doing that!" Hela crossed her arms and her face turned red in anger.

"C'mon just this once" I said giving her the puppy eyes look. And like always she falls for it.

We all place our hands on the platchet and Colby asks "is there any spirits here?" And the platchet moved slowly over to yes.

"What's your name?" I implied. It move to J. A.N.E. She spelt Jane.

"Did you die here?" Sam said looking nervous. It moved to yes. Now it got real. Everyone started breathing loudly.

"Ok. How?" Jake said with a nervous look. It move to M.U.R.D and stopped there.

"Ok I'm done!" Hela yelled pulling her hands off the platchet.

"Wait but-" she stopped me pointing at the board.

"No if you want to die then go ahead I'm not doing that!" She screamed her lungs out saying that.

"Ok." I looked down with a sad face.

"Now I'm leaving so if you want to come then you can!" She gave the death stare as she walked away.

"She's my only ride so I have to go." I looked over to Colby seeing his frown.

"Wait! Can we put our numbers In your phone? We have to keep in touch." Colby implied. That broke my frown to a smile. We all transferred numbers.

"HELA!!!" I ran over to her car. I lost my voice after that.

"Ok I'm sorry for what I said." Hela sadly said.

"No your fine. I understand." I implied with sympathy. As I got into her car.

She drove me to my house. I got inside and just fell asleep on the couch.