Ch.12 Q & A

Alexis pov
I blinked noticing I was staring into Colby's eyes. You love him!
Uggg
You do!
I don't know who I like!
You love him!
I faught with my thoughts. I'm gonna be super honest that I'm not sure who my crush is, but Colby's amazing!

"Soo you like Colby then?" Sam asked.

"Uhhhh, what?" I asked to hear him again.

"Nothing."

The I lean on Colby's shoulder saying
"Colby?"

"What's up?" I looked down at me.

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I do!" He then hugged me and I hugged back.

"Guys?"

"What up?" They all day in unison

"Do you guys like me?" I ask. They all look at me all confused.

"Of course!" They all said.

"Group hug!" We hear someone run down stairs and it's Corey.

"Did I hear group hug?!" We all get in and hug each other. I'm a group hug you honestly can't hug everyone at once so I chose and hugged Colby.

"Awww you are hugging me a lot." Colby implied. I smirked at him then we all broke off the group hug. But Colby kept on holding me for a couple more seconds then we broke off. I loved hugging him. He's so cuddly and nice to hug!

"You guys are cute!" Sam implied giving an 'aw' face.

"Really?" I ask and turned my head to Sam. He started to laugh. I looked over seeing Brenner and Jake look down all sad.

"What's wrong? Are you guys jealous I'm hugging meh friend?" I asked as they both looked up then looked down. I started to giggle a bit and headed to my room. I grabbed my camera and i started filming.

"Hey yo guys! It's me Alexis back again and I'm here with Colby, Jake, brennen, and Sam, and Corey!"

"What is up FAM!" Corey yelled. I filmed a Q and A video. I started to read the questions off of Twitter.

"Colby, do you love Sam?" I read.

"As my bro I do!"

"Here's the next one. Who's your crush!" I said in shock.

"Ooo! Nice, now spill." Jake said giggling a little.

"NO! No, I'm sorry to the can who asked this but I'm not giving that info."

"C'mon!" Brennen yelled.

"No."

"Oh so if you won't tell us then it's someone in this room. Interesting!" Corey implied.

"Uggg." I rolled my eyes.

"Next question. Who's better: Sam or Colby? Sorry Sam but Colby is more funny and weird." I laugh. Then he laughs.

"Ok." I finish reading questions and and answered most of them. I walked up to my room to edit the video. While the guys stayed downstairs.

Colby pov
She went upstairs to edit while us guys stayed down here and Aaron playing fortnight like always.

"Just when is she gonna choose which one of us to pick?" I asked looking at the floor.

"I don't know." Jake replied staring at the floor. We all looked at each other and Corey said "Wait all three of you guys have her as yo crush." He whispered. Thank God he didn't tell that.

"Yea we do." Brennen answered. Corey looks at us and has his mouth dropped.

"Good luck. She's tough to figure out." He told us as we all nod and yes to him.

"I don't want this conversation again." I get up and leave to my room. I crash on my bed and just lay there thinking. When should I ask?