Ch.22

Alexis pov
It's been a month and I was still in the hospital because of my concussion. But it was almost gone. I was still in the bed but I can wake up to talk to Colby. I've been talking to Colby and Sam and all the others lately.

"Doc? When do I get out?" I mumbled hoping he could hear me.

"You leave tomorrow." I sighed in relief. "But you still would have to take things easily."

"Don't worry doc I will." I sighed again. I couldn't wait until I could go home!

*next day*

Colby pov
Today Alexis gets out! Me and Sam drove over to the hospital. We walked to her room and saw her sitting up with her clothes on.

We took her to the car and Sam drove us home. I was upfront and Alexis was in the back. She looked out the window seeing beautiful Cali. I smiled and turned back around facing the road. I was smiling and was happy she's ok.

"Alexis?" Sam started to break the silence.

"Yea sammy?"

"Do you feel better like anything different?" He asked I looked at him confused.

"No. I just any wait to get home to the guys and back to norms." She said happily.

"Because I was told you had a 30 percent chance of losing some memory." Sam replied. I turned my head and nodded an 'oh yah' nod.

We arrived home to the guys. Everyone came to hug Alexis.

"Alexis, Hela called earlier and said she and Jack were coming here." Jake said. Alexis looked at him confused.

"Who?" She asked. My smile dropped thinking oh no. She might have just forgot about her best friends ever!

"Colby you good?" Corey asked. I nodded a yes.

"So who did you say?" Alexis repeated. Jake told her that they were her first best friends.

"You met them before us." Jake finished.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you are talking about." Alexis still have Jake a confused look. Sam pulled out his phone and showed her pictures of them. Then all of a sudden she fell to the floor breathing heavily.

"Alexis? Are you ok?" I asked kneeling down to her.

She didn't respond but then after a while she stopped breathing hard.

"Yea. I'm fine. Why would someone like him do that!" Alexis spoke. I have a confused look as did everyone else.

"Chris. He flipping punched me and kicked me? What a piece of crap!" I nodded a yes and helped her up.

"So Hela and Jack is coming over." Jake repeated from a while ago.

"Yes! I missed them." She then automatically hugged me. I hugged back. I took her into her room.

"Oh I forgot something." I ran out to grab the frame and bring it back to her room. I placed it back on her nightstand.

"You kept it in you room?" She asked and I nodded yes. I pulled her into a kiss. Then we pulled away.

"I'm going downstairs. Wanna come?" I asked and she nodded yes. I took her hand and walked downstairs. She ran to Brennen that just got here and hugged him. I do know that they are pretty close. I smiled to see her happy.

"Brennen. It's so good to see you." She pulled away from the hug.

"It's nice to see you happy and not in the hospital again." She giggled a bit then ran upstairs. I just stayed down here with all the guys. She came back down in a swim suit.

"C'mon. Let's swim!" She suggested. We all got changed and walked outside to see Alexis doing a handstand in the shallow end. I sneaked up to her and pushed her legs for her to fall out of her trick. She came to the surface.

"Colby!" She laughed pushing me away. She swam to the other side as the guys got in. She grabbed a water gun and sprayed us all. I grabbed one that was near by and and sprayed back. Everyone started splashing and doing tricks.

Alexis got out of the pool and told everyone to move. She had her back face the pool and stood on the edge. She crouched then sprung up doing a backflip into the deep end of the pool.

"How!?" I yell.

"I was in gymnastics. I learned to do flips and stuff since I was 10." She replied swimming to us. She splashed us all and we splashed back.

At this point we all were destroying each other with water. Alexis disappeared so I ducked under water and saw Alexis come up to me. She pushed me and herself out the water. All the guys were still splashing each other. Me and her were at the shallow end.

"Why are we over here?" I asked. We both sat down on the built in seats in the pool. She turned to me and I looked back. I pulled in to kiss her.

"Oooooo!!" Corey yelled. They all stopped splashing around and saw me and Alexis kissing. She pulled away and smiled as well she blushed. I felt heat in my cheeks so I had to be blushing too.

We never kissed with people around us.

"After this we should go public." Alexis suggested.

"Yea we should." I replied back. We got out of pool and changed into sry clothes. Alexis grabbed her camera and started to do her intro.

Then we started talking about our relationship.

"So if you guys hate us together than leave because I love him."

"And I love her. So hate somewhere else peeps." We both chuckled a little then went straight back to being serious.

"But I hope you guys give this thumbs up and go get your TRVL merch! Also don't forget XPLR merch. All the links will be in the description." She turned her camera off.

"So if you havnt noticed I kinda based my merch off of your guys." She looked at me.

"Yea It felt like it." I replied back. She smiled.

"I'm tired man. What t- oh my gosh! It's 12!" Her and I were shocked knowing we were filming for 30 minutes! We did go night swimming. That was so much fun.

"I'm tired. Can I sleep in your room?" She asked.

"If course alex." I giggled a little bit.

"That's my boy name. But my name short is UH-LEX. Kind of like my original name." We both giggled a little. She plopped into my bed and a layed next to her. We both fell asleep.

Alexis pov
I think he's asleep but like I can't escape. I'm trapped in his arms. I giggled a little bit then slowly drifted asleep.

_____________________________________

I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far. REMEMBER IF ANYTHING IS BAD GIVE ADVICE. I might need other authors help. 😎